Chpt 9

"Bakugo for the love of god...shut the fuck up" you leaned back on his bed, fixing your school skirt. "IM NOT EVEN SAYING ANYTHING!" He shouted. "I know" you laughed. "I just like pissing you off" you smiled at him.

"So what was up with you in cla-"
He got cut off by the sound of your phone ringing. You didn't really look at the name and just answered it. "HELLO!" you spoke.

"I-I cant believe I actually have an interview with them" you shut your phone and covered your mouth with your hand. "Wait what?" Bakugo asked. "I applied at a strip club" you laughed "HUH. No way" he was shocked. "Not to be a stripper. It was for handing out drinks and shit, basically a waiter" you explained.

"Don't you have to be 21 tho?" He questioned.

"I guess not" you shrugged.

"You know the waiters wear almost no clothes...right?"

"No duh but I'm willing to take that sacrifice cause I heard they get paid HELLA"

"You truly are a whore" he shook his head in disappointment. "Oh please...it's a good job"

"And how will your parents think about it?"

"I'm not telling them...simple"

"Pfft good luck with that" he chuckled.

"But back to what I was saying...what was up with you in class. You were all red and shit, who were you texting?" Bakugo raised a brow and gave you a smirk screaming 'you got a man or what bitch'

"It's nothing like that. I just followed someone on Instagram that was kinda hot" you replied. "Hot!? Show me, bitch" he walked up to you as you pulled out your phone. "Don't call me a bitch but look" you pulled out his Instagram and showed him the picture that was posted.

"That's a whole ass man...he got burns on his face too what the fuck is wrong with you?" bakugo tried to hold in his laugh. "He's hot tho, right?"

"Ya I mean he is but he looks old" bakugo scrunched up his face as he took a second look. "I don't like him like that. Just find him attractive that's all and plus he's my dads worker"

"Ya so that means he's off limits huh" bakugo went back to his desk and leaned back. "Yup."

"Sucks to be you cause that man is finnee" bakugo dragged the word 'fine' and made his voice slightly high pitched. "You fruity?" You laughed. "No I'm not" he gave you a blank expression. "Well then stop acting like it" you laughed.

As the silence grew between you guys you saw a message from Instagram pop up.

Only_dabi
(Since you guys can't take jokes I changed it 😐.)

Dabi
Hey Just wanted to say, I'm sorry if I got you in trouble with your dad.

You
Nah it's fine. He ain't do nun. If anything I should be the one saying sorry. Idk what Even happened tbh

Dabi
I don't either 💀

You
Thanks again for helping me with my car.

Dabi
Don't worry about it, sweetheart it is my job after all. 

-
Mother fucker just called me sweetheart.
Can he just fuck me alre-

Girl shut the fuck up.

I should call him daddy

Now why would you do that...
-

You
Well I have to go BYEE<3

Dabi
Bye

"I'm fucking hungry...when's your mom coming home?" You spoke, getting up to leave the room. "Umm I don't know, why?" He followed behind you.

You entered the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Have I ever told you how hot your mom is" you looked over at him to see his reaction. "WHAT THE HELL!!! STOP BEING FUCKING WEIRD" he shouted and you couldn't help but laugh.

"Calm down boom boom it ain't that serious" you turned back to the fridge and examined the items in there. "BOOM BOOM!? Who the fuck you calling boom boom"

"the wall...you duh" you chuckled, grabbing water and string cheese. "Your nicknames are fucking lame" he rolled his eyes. "Mhmm sure" you laughed. "So you gonna give me one too or what" his eyes pointed to the string cheese. "Lazy much?" You playfully rolled your eyes and grabbed one for him.

 "Lazy much?" You playfully rolled your eyes and grabbed one for him