Chpt 18

You looked at yourself in the mirror. A sigh slipping off your lips. How could dabi be so rude. How could he basically threaten to tell your dad where You worked all because of jealousy.

Could you even call it jealousy? Or were you the one jealous. Seeing him at a strip club knowing he'd probably be touched by other girls. He was right. What would your dad think.

You walked out of the bathroom. Your mind repeating to itself.

If I'm jealous i have to make him jealous also.

Going back to where momo and dabis friends stayed. Your eyes were glued to hawks, giving him a small smile. "Are you ok?" Momo whispered to you. You gave her a nod with a smile. "Yeah just needed to freshen up" you walked over to the tablet to see any red tables and there were non.

"So hawks, right?" You laid your elbow on the bar table, leaning a bit lower to show off your chest in a smooth manner. His eyes dragging down but soon flickered back up to your eyes. Giving him a smirk at his motion. "Yes, and you?" Hawks grin grew as he got comfortable in his seat. "Y/n" you replied, looking down at his shot glass and seeing its empty. "Do you wanna refill, love?"

"Of course" he shot you a wink and with that you twirled around, grabbing the bottle of the strong liquid and pouring it into his glass. "Thank you" he said, lifting up his glass and taking the shot. Your eyes examined his throats every move. Your eyes glanced over at dabis and to your surprise he was glaring back.

The sight making your stomach fill with butterflies. He looked slightly angry. His jaws clenched at the sight making his jaw more sharp. "Dabi go have some fun. We brought you out to enjoy yourself" hawks twirled around in his chair to face him. Hawks golden eyes pointed to the dancers near the stage.

Your face straightened at the mention and dabi noticed. Taking that to his advantage "you know what. I will" he glared at you before walking up and getting closer to the others.

You tried to play it off by giving him a small wave with a smile and you turned to hawks who's attention was stuck on you. "I'm gonna go back there also...this is awkward" the male with blue hair voices was raspy. He sounded annoyed but he soon walked off. Leaving you and hawks alone.

Not completely alone. Momo behind you either scrolling on her phone or just enjoying the events happening in front of her. "Oh! Would you look at that...A table just turned red" momo says in an obvious tone of her wanting to leave the situation. You gave her a small nod as she quickly filled glasses with drinks, grabbing a tray and walking off.

"Sooo. You and dabi know each other?" Hawks asked. His elbow on the table and his head on his hand. "Yes, he fixed my car is all" you responded. "It seems more then just that if I'm being honest"

"Nope. That's all. Just a random dude who fixed my car" you claimed, fidgeting with your fingers. Your eyes dragging to where dabi sat. Seeing a dancer touch him, your eyes moved back to hawks. The smallest bit of anger formed in your stomach but you tried to play it off.

I'm not mad. Nope. Not at allll.

"Well can I get your number. Get the know each other a little more" hawks tilted his head and you gave him a nod with a smile. As he pulled out his phone your eyes went back onto dabi.

His head fell back as she did her job. You could see that he was flustered and at this point there was no lying. You were even more jealous.

you grabbed hawks phone and put your number in. "Maybe we can make some plans." You handed him his phone and made eye contact with him.  your eyes went to his lips and back to his eyes giving him another small smile. "Yeah" he replied doing the same movements.

You looked over at the tablet and saw a table that was red and momo no where to be found. "Well let me get this" you lifted yourself from the table and clicked the tablet to see the order. You pulled out a tray and grabbed 4 shot glasses and filled them with liquid. "I'll be back" you gave him a wink and walked off.

As you walked passed all the tables you realized the order was close to where dabi was at. A small smirk growing on your face as you got an idea.

"An order of shots!?" You placed the tray down and you felt a pair of eyes on you. "Thank you sweetheart" the old male at the table said giving you a wink. "No problem, handsome" you placed the shots down and the male grabbed his wallet. Popping out your hips a bit for him. He placed the twenty dollar bill on the waist of your shorts. "Thank you" your hand slid on his shoulders as you walked off. Your eyes glared where dabi was at and he was already staring at you.

You gave dabi a weak and annoyed smile and headed back towards hawks.

Authors note
Anyone else's mom a fucking pick me?