Chpt 25

"I don't understand...you did what with dabi now!?" Bakugo spoke as he leaned into his chair. "I'm not gonna repeat myself. It's embarrassing..."

"See now if it was embarrassing why'd you do it?"

"No it's embarrassing to say...boy shut the fuck up you know what I mean. Now tell me. Should I texted him?" You laid on bakugos bed, your eyes glued to your phone where your finger hovered over dabis name. "Yes. Tell him you wanna hang out again" he suggested. "Hang out? And do what. I cant just say that"

"Yes you can. Now do it" you glanced over at Bakugo, Annoyed he wasn't being really helpful.

Dabi

You
Hii dabi. I have a lot of free time on my hand and I was wondering if you wanted to go back to that Burger shop?"

——

You quickly threw  your phone beside you. Cringing at your attempt to flirt with him. "I don't wanna look at my phone. I cant. What if I'm being too desperate" you stuffed your head into bakugos pillow. "When have you ever cared about being desperate. Don't try to act like you have shame." You lifted up your head shooting him a glare before your eyes shot back to your phone as you heard your phone buzz.

A gasp coming out when you saw he finally texted back. "Was that him!? What did he say" Bakugo asked, you glared at him for gasping like a girl, almost made you laugh. "I can't look at it now. It's too soon let me wait a minute or two" you hovered over the message and waited. It got so quiet all of the sudden. You could hear and feel how fast and hard your heart is beating.

Even though it's been a few seconds it feels like it's been forever, clicking onto the message unable to wait any longer.

Dabi

Dabi
What miss me? Kidding but sure I'm down what time do you want me to pick you up?"

"HE AGREED OH MY GOD WAIT...I need to get better clothes this ain't gone do" you jumped off Bakugos bed "girl nooo. Now that'll make you seen desperate. Just go like this. It's casual. It's perfect." He spoke and for a moment he said something actually helpful. "For once in my life...I find you useful. Thank you" he shots you a quick death glare and before he can start barking his head off you left his room, shooting dabi a texted saying "now" and the address you were at.

THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE.

Im Gonna tease him so much, IM GONNA HAVE HIM CRYING

Girl let's not lie. You know your bitch ass finna fold in two seconds.

Have some faith in me damn.

"hii dabi" you smiled at him as you entered the car "hey, you seem happy to see me" he chuckled as he started to drive. "More happy about the food we're about to eat but whatever floats your boat" you tried not to make it obvious but you stared at his hands that so effortlessly flexed when he turned the wheel. His jaw that was sharp with skin that was so rough yet was actually so soft.

"Still upset at you for the hawks incident" he looks at you, knowing this whole time you were staring at him. Your face turned away from his gaze. "I'm sorry...but didn't I make it up to you?" You asked with a small smile from the memory's "when?" He laughed. You looked at him and he really didn't know.

"In the kitchen at your house the other day" you looked out the window, trying to avoid eye contact. Talking about something so sexual in a time where it's calm was almost agonizing.

You could hear the small oh coming from him and the awkward silence, almost like you guys both were looking back at that day. Trying to imagine how it felt again. "Should we just go to your house and order delivery?" You broke the silence. A hum coming from his lips, still zoned out.

Authors note GUYS I got an eyebrow piercing 😎 it was so painful 🚶‍♂️

Authors note
GUYS I got an eyebrow piercing 😎 it was so painful 🚶‍♂️