Chpt 4

After the moment with deku you couldn't stop thinking about him. God you just wanted to touch him right there but you didn't. You wanted to tease him a little longer till he was at his breaking point.

You were walking to your class till a hall monitor stopped you. "Y/n...I've been getting a lot of complaints about your outfit and this will be a warning, cover up" the male spoke. "Oh come on. I'm a grown ass women I can wear what I want" you replied, annoyed. "Well not in this school you can't"

"Cover up or its detention" he warned and walked off. You groaned and walked to class to find bakugo.

You walked in class and found your seat at the back of the class with bakugo and Kirishma. "Bakugo do you have a hoodie?" You asked. "For what?" He replied, glaring at you. "What do you think?" You rolled your eyes and sat down. "God you're annoying" he goes in his bag and pulls out a hoodie. "Here, dumbass"

"Aww thank you, bae" you playfully winked at him and put it on. It was oversized but you really didn't mind. "Told you. You were going to get in trouble" he laughed. "For what?" Kirishma joined in. "Have you not seen her shirt? It's literally see through" bakugo replied, his eyes pointing to your breast. "Oh no. I'm not really looking at her boobs like that" he responded with a look that screamed  'why were you staring at her breast in the first place'

"Oh shut up it's not like that" he leans back in his chair and faces the front. "Mhmm sure" kiri laughed. "Your black hair is starting to show" you spoke, as you noticed his roots showing his natural color hair. "I know. I need to dye it soon but my moms been busy" he sighed. "I can help you if you want?"

"Really!!" He looked at you with hopeful eyes. "Ya. do you already have the hair dye?" You asked. "Yes I actually do. We'll have to plan a day for you to come over. Do you wanna join bakugo?" He asked. "Maybe. I don't know" he replied, dryly. "Well we can texted about it later"

—-

it was towards the end of the school day and you guys were taking notes. You were getting bored and just decided to look around and think of anything that came to mind.

I never wore one of bakugos hoodies. He smells good.

I wonder how hard he would fuck me tho.

Or Kirishma.

What about that dude from the mechanic shop. He sounded hot and the way he called me sweetheart...like stop playing.

-

Class finally finished and you grabbed your stuff and put your backpack on your shoulders. You said your goodbyes to bakugo and kiri and walked out of school and climbed into your car.

I wonder what that dabi person looks like.

You turned on your car and sat there for a moment.

What am I talking about...He's one of my dads workers.

God some times I hate how Horny I am.

You started the car and made your way home.

——

You made your way in the house and saw your dad sitting on the couch.

Why is he never at work...

You rolled your eyes and walked towards the kitchen. You opened the fridge and grabbed the first thing you saw that looked good which was strawberrys. "How was school?" Your mom spoke. "Fine" you replied, popping a strawberry in your mouth. "Who's hoodie is that?" She asked while opening the pot of food to see if it was done cooking "oh, just a friends."

You heard your dad call your name and you walked towards him "yes?" You spoke. "Did you call the shop and ask for dabi?" He questioned. "Yup"

"I'll be coming with you also" he said. "Why?" You got annoyed at the thought of being around him. "Cause one, I haven't been at the shop in a while and it is MY shop. Two cause I need to do some paperwork there" he responded.

You just gave him a small nod and walked upstairs. You sat down and pulled out your phone.

Dabi

You
can I please bite a chunk out of that ass.

Dabi
Umm?
Wow who would've thought the bosses daughter would be so bold.

You
OMG NO
I'm so sorry I thought you were my friend
I'm sorry. That was so embarrassing

Dabi
It's fine

——

Bakugo

You
Words can't explain how much I hate you.

Bakugo
Huh. What did I do this time.

You
I accidentally texted one of my dads workers and said "can I please bite a chunk out of that ass"

Bakugo
Now y/n...why would you say some like that in the first place

You
Idk I'm bored. 😕

Bakugo
Stop texting me. I'm done with you 🗿

You
Love you bae 😩

Bakugo
Nope.

——

God did I really just make a fool out of myself again to him.

Why do I have to be such a dumbass...

Authors note:A little boring, sorry <3

Authors note:
A little boring, sorry <3