Chpt 7

You put the food on the table. You sat in a chair and pulled out your food and left dabis still in the bag.

You unwrapped the food and it looked...amazing.

I'm gonna DOWN this shit.

You grabbed the burger, stuffing your face.

Oh fuck.

Ima start moaning cause this shit SMACKS.

You put fries in your mouth and your eyes rolled back.

Bruh...who made this.

I ain't never had anything like this.

"Is it good?" Dabi chuckled, walking in the room. 

Did he just see me roll my eyes back...

"Umm yes" you spoke with your mouth full. "I can see. You basically came in your pants, rolling your eyes back like that" he laughed and looked in the bag.

Oh my god he did.

I'm gonna die now.

"Are you really gonna eat with those dirty hands?" you spoke looking at his oiled covered hands and wiped your mouth with a tissue. "I could wash my hands hundreds of times and it won't come off" he pulled out his food and sat across from you and you had a slightly disgusted face.

"Are you willing to feed me?" he joked, rolling his eyes at your expression. "Yup!" you took another bite of your food. "Really? Ok here you go" a smirk formed on his face as he handed you his food. "I'm not joking. I will feed you" you put your food down and walked towards him. "Do it then"

This some kinky shit....

Don't make it weird y/n...

Ya ya you right. I would want someone to feed me if I had THOSE hands.

You grabbed his burger and your hands slowly move towards his jaw. Your hands feel his shockingly soft burns and make him open his mouth. You put the burger towards his lips. He looked up at you as he opened his mouth to take a bite. Butterfly's filled your stomach at the site. "Oh shit..." he said with his mouth full. "This shits amazing"

You took some fries and fed him. A silence grew between you guys.

You kept feeding him and his eyes were glued on you. You kept his gaze but it was too much.

Don't make it weird don't make it weird DON'T MAKE IT WEIRD

"Do you like it?" You tried to keep your breathing steady. "Mhmm"

THAT MHMMS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF MEEE

Never thought feeding someone would be so hot.

What am I THINKINGGG

He's like 24 HES TOOO OLD AND HE WORKS FOR YOUR DAD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUUU

You heard someone clear their throats at the door. You looked up and saw your dad. Dabis eyes fluttered away from yours and looked at your dad. "Oh...his hands were dirty so I offered to feed him" you spoke and your dad had a disappointed look that was also slightly disgusted. "Did you finish her car?" he asked and he looked pissed.

How annoying...

Fuck is he mad for.

GIRL WHAT!!??

What you mean "fuck is he mad for" that was some sexual tension. That's his fucking worker that's OLD...and your 18 get your thoughts straight.

"Yup, don't worry boss it's all done" dabi clears his throat, clearly nervous. "Come to my office" your dad walked off and dabi sighed. He got up, not giving you another look.

YUP HES FUCKED.

BRO WHAT THE FUCK WAS EVEN THAT. I JUST MET THE MAN AND WE HAD A WHOLE MOMENT.

Girl you might just be overthinking. It was probably nothing and YOU were making it weird.

Ya sureee I totally believe that.

Dabis POV 

"Yes boss?" He spoke, closing the door of his office. "What was that? Hmm" your dad replied annoyed. "She offered to feed me as a joke. I didn't think she was actually going to do it"

"Why the fuck was she offering that in the first place?"

"Cause of my hands. I don't know. I swear it wasn't meant to be weird" Dabi was desperate to keep this job—who's gonna hire him? People are usually scared of him cause of his burns. No one wants to hire someone that scares off people.

Your dad was the only one who hired him. And if he got fired he would be fucked. "Don't talk to my daughter again...unless it's about her car. I don't want you near her, got it?" He spoke. "Yup, got it"

The fuck was that whole thing Anyways...

Why was it so...sexual.

My dick damn near came when I faced her.

Bruh what...did you not here what the boss said. She's like 18 hell no.

That's legal..

SHUT THE FUCK UP NO

I'll give her keys back and that's it.

He walked back to you, with your keys in his hands. "Thanks for the food" he spoke, giving you the keys "no problem, thanks for fixing my car" you smiled at him. As you went for the keys your hands grazed each other.

I'm gonna cum...

Get a hold of yourself, dabi