Chpt 15

(You're welcome for that picture^)

Dabis pov

What is wrong with me. WHY DID I TOUCH HER THIGH

I'm such a weirdo. OK BUT THE SOUND SHE MADE WHEN I TOUCHED HER.

STOP BEING STUPID DABI

my fucking dick hurts bro.

You're so damn stupid. You know that right? If you were to get caught with her you would be fired then what would you do? Huh?

You'd have to work for fucking Shigaraki the whole time. Do you really want that?

I just wanna fuck her once to get her off my mind is all.

Don't be stupid dabi. Don't risk it.

I just need to deal with this damn boner already. I'm fucking dying over here right now.
-

He walks towards his car and climbed in. "Fuck" he sighed as he adjusted himself in his seat. He put the keys in the ignition and turned on his car.

"I'm dying" he spoke to himself as he started to drive.

He finally arrived at his house and walked in. Slipping off his shoes quickly and making his way upstairs and into his room.

He took his hand and slowly started to palm himself through his jeans, letting out a sigh. He made his way to his bed and grabbed a pillow putting it lower down on the bed.

"Can't believe I'm doing this" he spoke, unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard dick. He laid against his bed frame and gripped his base.

This is so damn embarrassing...

Just shut up and be quick

He slowly started to move up and down. Feeling his hand stroke his dick. "Fuck" he said under his breath as he closed his eyes.

*flash back*

My hands gripped her waist as she straddled me. My dick pressed against her and hearing her let out a moan.

*end of flash back*

"O-oh fuck" he picked up the pace. His hands grip onto the sheets and he felt the pleasure rush through his body.

*dream*

I pushed her down on the park bench. She let out a small moan as I brought my dick close to her pussy that was already so wet. "Beg for it" I lowered myself to her ear. "P-please dabi"  she whined and I slowly put myself inside her. Her body stiffened. "God you feel so good" I breathed out.

*end of dream*

"God~ y/n you're killing me" his tip oozed out precum. He takes his thumb and rubs the tip.

*dream*

"Do you like that?" I gripped her hair with my hands. "Yes! Oh my god don't stop" she moaned out. Her walls clenching around my dick tighter. "Dabi, don't stop...oh fuck" her moans grew louder and I started to feel my dick throb inside her. "Cum for me...I wanna feel you" I thrusted harder inside her.

She desperately try's to grip something as she felt her climax approaching. "I know your close. Let me feel you baby" my thrusts start to get sloppy. Her walls spazzing. Gripping my dick so hard I struggle to keep in the moans. "F-fuck"

*end of dream*

"Aah~fuck y/n" Dabi grips the sheet. His dick twitching and a burning sensation grew in the pits of his stomach. "Oh god....oh fuck...yes" he throws his head back. His leg shaking and his eyes tugging back. His cum shooting out and the moments at the bench played on repeat as moans and gasps for air escaped his lips.