Chpt 19

"So tell me" hawks slides his hand on your thigh. You both left your work place the minute you got off the clock and headed into hawks car. "I know you and dabi aren't just friends." Hawks moved in closer. "But that's fine" his hand moved over your face, moving it closer to his. "We can make him jealous" his lips hovered over yours.

Your throat growing a lump at the situation. "Would you like that?" He sighed, his lips dragging across yours, waiting for a response. "Yes" was the only word that managed to get out. "Good" a small smile grew as he finally pushed closer. His soft lips feeling magical.

Your eyes shutting as you pushed in closer. A sigh leaving your lips at the pleasure of his lips. "Would you let me please you?" He asked mid kiss catching you off guard. "O-of course" you felt embarrassed saying that. "But" he leaned in again to make the kiss deeper "let me send it to him" your lips stopped immediately. "What?" You swallowed roughly.

"You wanna make him jealous don't you? This will make him more then jealous" he pulled away. "If you're worried about me leaking it I promise you I won't. If dabi ever found out I did he'd actually kill me. So don't worry" his fingers still on your face, traveling down to your throat.

You hesitated. But you agreed. Causing his smile to grow.

Moving in closer to kiss you again while grabbing his phone from his pocket.

His hand dropping his phone near you so he can touch you. His hands dragging on your thighs. Moving higher and slowly in a teasing manner.

Another sigh leaving your lips as you started to feel that familiar sensation in between your legs. His fingers pushing between your legs making your legs become weak. Your effort to keep the kiss clean was gone now that he was rubbing your clothed body.

"Take them off, let me touch you" he asked almost as a plead. Your brows frowned in a pleasured way. Pulling away from the kiss you lifted your hips and pulled down your pants. Hawks moving towards you to pull back your seat a bit.

He fixes himself in his seat as you did as you were told. His hand landing on his bulge as he started to palm himself. "Touch yourself for me" he leaned back into his seat as he sighed at the pleasure.

Your hands slipping down your body as your began to move you panties aside. Your fingers dragging through your folds to collect all your wetness. Your finger slowly rubbing your clit. Your head falls back onto the seat as you watched hawks play with himself also.

"You're so hot" hawks voice was low as he grabbed his phone. Hawks pulling his hand away from his bulge and onto your thigh.

Hearing the camera start recording he looked at you one more time to make sure you were okay with it. You shook your head immediately as you started to feel yourself getting lost in the pleasure.

He finally moved the camera towards your area. Hawks takes his hands and moves yours aside. As he started to play with you. Your legs lifted up and spread apart. As you did so hawks finally starts to insert his fingers inside you causing you to let out a soft moan.

His fingers curving up, trying to feel the spongy spot that makes every girl scream. Your moans growing as he finally found it. A small grin formed on his lips at your reaction. "Do you like that?" He asked, moving his fingers faster causing your body to burn up. "Y-yes!" Your moaned out, shutting your eyes at the feeling.

Hawks placing the phone down so dabi had a good view of everything. Your pleading face. Your body that would soon be covered in sweat. Hawks fingers treating you.

"Touch me...hawks. Hurt me" you sighed as you wanted to feel pain. His fingers felt good but it wasn't enough for you.

hawks takes his free hand and grips your throat. The grip was tight but still not enough. You began to move your hips with the flow of his fingers. With each thrust he did your stomach turned. "You like it when there's a camera on you?" He asked in a low tone. "You like knowing the fact someone is watching you be a slut?" His fingers begin to move in harder causing your eyes to prick up with tears.