Chtp 5

Today was the day you were going to do Kirishima's hair. You just left school and drove to his house.

You knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

"Heyy! Come on in" he spoke, moving to the side so you could walk in.  You looked around the house and really took in everything. His house was clean...modern house it looked nice. "Where're your parents?" You asked. "Ohh they left" he responded and started to walk and you followed behind him.

"Let's do my hair in the bathroom so we don't make a mess and stain something important" he chuckled, stepping up the stairs.

You walked into the bathroom and it was pretty big. His sink was slightly messy. It had a bag which you were assuming was where the hair dyes were in. "You bought bleach, right?" You asked. "Ya ya. I have everything" he smiled and his eyes pointing to the bag that was on the sink.

"Ok well wear a shirt that you don't care about" you looked up at him and noticed he was taking his shirt off. "No, it's fine. I like all my shirts so I just won't wear one" he smiled and you couldn't help but look at his body.

His abs looked so...hot. His pecks...oh god they looked nice. Your eyes traveled lower and his v line caught your eye. You never noticed how jacked Kiri was until now.

Mommy milkers.
I just wanna lick them.

Oh god, his veins are popping out of his arms.

Holy fuck I need to calm down.

You looked back up at him and he noticed you checking him out. He gave you a smirk and finally broke eye contact with you and reached for the bag. "Shall we get started" he pulled out the box of bleach and a small plastic bowl that had a brushing tool for hair. "We shall" you grabbed the box and read the back.

-

"Sit" you looked towards him then at the toilet, signaling for him to sit down so you could reach the top of his head with ease. He did as you told and you made sure everything was mixed in the bowl well. You started to apply at his roots and you felt his eyes staring you down. "Why do you even dye your hair red? Like out of all the colors, red?" You looked down at him for an answer.

"Cause I like to stand out" he replied. "Oh trust me. You don't need red hair to stand out" you quietly chuckled, pulling his hair to the other side to make sure you got the bleach everywhere. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing...nothing bad don't worry" a smile crept up on your face.

Man, you're hot as shit. You definitely don't need to worry about standing out.

If he keeps looking at me like that I'm gonna cum right now...

...Girl get ahold of yourself

You finally finished applying the bleach and grabbed your phone to set a timer. "So what are we going to do in the meantime?" You asked. "Eat duh. I'm starving" Kiri spoke, getting up from the toilet but you were still so close to him so he grabs your waist and lightly pulls you to the side, making eye contact with you for a split second.

I'm literally so close to cumming...god his body is so hot.

You watched as he left the bathroom and his back muscles were visible.

OH MY GODDDD KILL ME NOW.

I bet his back would look better with my nail prints on them...

Hell. I am going to HELL

-

You guys were in the kitchen, eating hella junk food. You sat yourself up on the counter so your feet were dangling. You watched him pour himself water. "So tell me, what's the deal with you and bakugo?" He asked, leaning on the other side of the counter that was right in front of you. "What do you mean? We're friends"