Chpt 17

"Heyy girl!" Momo greeted you as you got changed in the locker room. "Heyy" you slipped on your high rises boots before looking in the mirror and checking out your outfit. "You look hot, it's getting late out so more people are coming in!" She walked up to you grabbing your hand and pulled you behind the bar.

"So tell me, what's good with you and izuku!" She bounced her eye brows making you let out a small laugh. "Uhh nothing. We just talk is all" you responded and she gave you a look screaming 'stop lying to me' "I swear! He seems too innocent for me"

"Ok then what about you and bakugo. You guys are always flirting" she put her elbow on the table of the bar and waited for you to respond. "We're just best friends is all. We're to close. I wouldn't want to fuck anything up" you smiled at her as she rose a brow.
"Oh? So if you guys weren't friends you'd date him"

"No no. He's to crazy. It's hard to get words out of him and I wouldn't want someone like that"

Girl you lying. You know damn well you'd suck the fuck out of his dick.

Laughing at your thought you turned to face the front and watch some of the dancers ride the pole. "I'll let you take the first order" she smiled, turning around and grabbed cups and filled them up with beer. "Thank you!" You searched the back of the bar table till you found where they held the tray holders.

You placed the tray down and grabbed the drinks from momo. "It's Table 5! Show them that sexy smile of yours!" She gave you a wink as you slowly picked up the tray. "Will do" you laughed as you walked away and headed to table 5.

You looked at all the men that surrounded the place. Each of them either wearing suits or just regular clothes. You passed tables that had men in good cologne and some that didn't smell too good.

"Welcome boys" you placed the trays down on the table, giving them each a drink. "You're a pretty girl. How are you?" The man that sat Close to you said, pulling out his wallet. "Thank you. And I'm doing great how are you, Handsome?" you gave him a little flirty voice when you saw the wallet. "Doing just great" he pulled out a hundred, taking the lace of your shorts and stuffing it in.

"Thank you" you held his shoulder as you walked off.

HAHAHAHAHHA ITS SOO EASY. I LOVE THIS

You shimmied your way to momo with a happy grin on your face. "Ooo okk I see you with that shoulder touch!!!" She hyped you up as you finally made your way to her. "Yeah hehe I saw him get his wallet so I had to." You laughed. "Well come here" she walked towards the end of the bar table where a tablet was placed. "Here is where you see the orders and where to go." She pointed at the seating chart and once someone placed an order the table became red.

"See like number 3" she clicked the red table and saw the order. "They always ask for beers or just vodka shots so it's pretty simple, do you get it?" She questioned and you gave her a nod "good! I'll get this table and some people will come to the bar and drink but it's usually people who don't even wanna be here. They'll probably go on their phone or try to start a conversation" She poured the drinks in a cup as she explained.

"They're usually fun to talk to and chill. Some people do get weird but that's when you call over the guard" her eyes pointed to the man at the door. "But just have fun, you already get paid hourly and the tips are just a bonus" she smiled at you as she grabbed a tray and walked off.

You walked over to the tablet and looked at the seating chart and there were no orders placed so you just watched the dancers.

"Hey let me get a shot" you heard a familiar voice speak and multiple foot steps. You looked over and you paused. Embarrassed but curious who the people behind him were "o-oh sure" you turned around immediately as you noticed dabi with two other people.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

WHY IS HE AT A STRIP CLUB UGHHH HELP THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING.

You grabbed the shot glasses and placed them infront of him and the other people. You searched the shelf's for the vodka and you quickly found it, taking it down and pouring it into their glass. "Didn't expect you to work at a job like this" Dabi sat down and he looked slightly disappointed. "Well I need to make money some how" you claimed as your eyes drifted to a blue haired man that had a scar on his lips. His skin flaking causing you to almost gag but at the same time wonder why it was attractive.

Crusty but hot. So fucking weird. He needs some damn lotion.

I should give him some.

WHAT!!? Don't dumbass that's so rude.

You looked at the other male that was already eyeing you down. He was handsome. Blond fluffy hair. Golden eyes. A smirk that radiated fuck boy energy. "You know her?" the male with golden eyes spoke with A look that wanted to ask you out.

Lord help me. Whatever you're gonna say. Say it. CAUSE OOOOH CHILE.

"Hawks no" Dabi sighed taking the shot that was infront of him. He tilted his head up, his Adam's apple popped.

Oh my god. Fuck hawks or whatever his name is. Dabi. IS. SO. HOT.

...Would you quit it.

"Does your dad know you're working here?" He said, almost like he was threatening to tell him. You were taken back by his tone. "No but it's non of his business" you snapped back at his dirty tone. "Grown Men eyeing down his daughter. He sure would be mad" he pushed the shot glass closer to you hinting he wanted another shot.

"What? Are you going to tell him. It sure does sound like you're jealous." You rolled your eyes, pouring him another shot. "Jealous? Of what exactly" he laughed like you were a joke and that only pissed you off more.

"Hey what's up!?" Momo came back with a smile but it soon wiped off. "Wait what's wrong?" She repeated but in a less happy tone. "Non!" You turned to her with a smile. "I'm gonna head to the restroom" you walked passed her and saw a small hall with a bathroom sign and walked towards it.

 "I'm gonna head to the restroom" you walked passed her and saw a small hall with a bathroom sign and walked towards it