Chpt 12

Today was your first day at work. It started at 5pm and you finished at 11pm. It was perfect for your school schedule.

It was the weekend so you just stayed at home till you had to leave.

Time passed by. It was 4:30 and you decided to head out. You got dressed in clothes that weren't gonna be hard to take on and off since you had to get dressed in the locker room with the girls.

You slipped on shoes and told your mom goodbye "where you going?" She asked. "I forgot to tell you! I got a job at a.....local food shop" you spat out. "Oh really!? What's the name?" She questioned, looking at your clothes. You sure as hell didn't look like you were going to a job. "I can't talk or ima be late...bye" you quickly left the house and climbed in your car.

(I don't enjoy getting into details of car rides so let's just skip it shall we)

You got there around 4:56. You parked your car in the back and entered the building. You could hear the music blasting from the club, girls in the locker room, getting dressed. "You must be the new waiter!" A girl from behind you spoke that sounded way too familiar. You turned around and saw momo..."y/n?" The smallest gasp left her lips.

"Momo? You work here" you were shocked. You knew she had a nice body and liked to show it off a little but you would've never guess she would work here. "So you're the new waiter!" She sounded excited but it was clear she was still taken back. "Ya, can't believe you work here also" a small laugh escaped your lips.

"I would say the same but I could see you working here" she laughed with you. "Well let's clock you in and you can start getting dressed" you looked at her outfit and she wore high rise black boots that went up to her knees, fish nets and this shirt...no this literal black bra that covered almost nothing up with shorts that were almost the size of panties.

"Ya...ok" you said and started to follow behind her.

This bitch looking sexy as FUCKK

Bro her tits...

Mommy? Sorry, mommy? Sorry, mommy?

You clocked in and she showed you to your locker. Once you opened it you were meant with your uniform. She gave you a wave goodbye and you started to get dressed.

Girls going in and out of the locker room, some saying their hellos to you and some just ignoring you, others talking to the other workers about the gross men out there.

you walked over to where a mirror stayed and examined your outfit. You were a little cold and slightly awkward about the amount of skin showing.

Holy fuck I look hot...

Ima bad bitch, suck some dick. If the bitch get slick I'll cut the bitch.

Are those even the right lyrics...who cares.

You walked out of the back rooms and headed for the bar.

Men surrounded the place, dim lights and the stage with dancers riding a pole. Momo waving you over and you smiled at her. "All you really have to do is take the beers to the tables and if you shoot them a pretty smile they might even give you a big tip" she explained, filling up glasses with beer. Her shorts already having money tucked in them from the men tipping her.

"Take this tray and go to the front table, number 3, shoot them a smile and greet them and come back, you got it?" She handed you a tray with 4 beers "sounds easy enough" you held the tray with two hands and walked off.

Whistling being heard from other tables as you walked by. The attention making you blush.

"4 beers!" You placed the tray down and placed each beer in-front of the people around the table "I hope you guys are enjoying yourself" you gave them a smile and you noticed one male with a black suit pull out 50 bucks and grab the waist of your shorts and stuff it in and gave it a small pat. "Thanks, darling" his voice low. You gave him another smile and walked off.

Mannn this finna be easy as fuck...

I just started and I got 50 bucks...

"MOMO! Look" you popped out your hip and showed her the 50 bucks you got. "Look at you! A natural" she gave you a warm smile. "I'll just give you a heads up, men can get really weird and if they get to touchy tell, josh" her eyes pointed to the tall bodyguard in the corner. She gave him a smile and he gave her a nob. You waved at him and he looked away. "He looks all scary but he's really nice!"

 "He looks all scary but he's really nice!"

Authors note:
WOOOF WOOOF ARF ARF