Chpt 3

The sound of your alarm rang in your ear. Your eyes still closed, you looked for your phone, your fingertips feeling the bed but stops when it feels your phone. You slowly open your left eye to shut your phone up but as you looked at your phone you saw a text message.

**********

*********
It's dabi...
*sends you an address*
I'm sure you already know the address to the shop but just wanted to make sure.

You
Ok, thank you <3

——

You pulled out your calendar and put a reminder to go to the shop. You looked at the top of your screen and noticed you had to get ready for school.

"Ughh" you groaned. The last thing you wanted was to go to school, especially cause of Denki. It was so awkward and he really had the balls to say "we should do this more often"

Pfft never again.
Limp dick.

You finally got up and sat on the edge of your bed and rubbed the sleep from your eyes. You stared down at the floor and zoned out thinking about absolutely nothing...

What felt like 1 second turned out to be 5 minutes. You finally jumped off your bed and went to the bathroom, brushing your teeth, washing your face, and took a fat shit.

You washed your hands when you were done and went back to your room to get dressed. You put on the button-up white shirt that was kinda see through and the skirt that hugged your curves perfectly. You slipped on the high rising socks and a pair of shoes.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and you were happy with what you saw.

Fuck if I was a dude I would fuck myself so hard.

You took your hands and felt your curves. Your thighs popping out of the high-rise socks making you look more like a slut than you already did...and you always made sure to wear some sort of tank top under the shirt but today you really didn't care. You wore your bright red laced bra that was visible.

You smiled at yourself and walked off to head to school. You climbed in your car and started to make your way to school and blast your music.

You arrived at school, kids walking in the building and you looked around for someone in particular. You grabbed your bag and hurried out of your car when you saw bakugo. You lightly jogged towards him, feeling your boobs jump every time you took another step.
(Rip the flat ppl reading this)

You finally slow down when you got towards him "hey!" you smiled at him "ugh why are you talking this early in the morning?" He glared at you and his eyes traveled down your body. He looked up and he noticed you staring at him with a smirk. "You know you're gonna get in trouble for that" his eyes pointed to your breast.

"Bakugo!" You gasped dramatically "shut up nerd, I'm just saying" he rolled his eyes. "Pfft, who cares if I get in trouble I'll just say 'no one was getting distracted and no one was bothered by this. If I'm being honest I didn't even realize it till the teachers brought it up. If anything you guys are the dirty ones'" you spoke in a forced voice.

"You had that lined planned, huh" he chuckled. "Yup. Gotta stay prepared but I need to ask you for a favor"

"what?" He questioned. "In 2 days I'm going to see that mechanic I told you about but I want to bring a fri~" bakugo cut you off before you could say more. "Cant. I'm busy"

"Really" your tone disappointed "yup" he replied. "What a friend you are" you groaned. "Oh shut up. I have a life you know"

"You do!! I thought you were just a bum!" you gasped. "Fuck off" he glared at you.

——

It was in the middle of class and in this period you sat near Deku. "Hey" you whispered to him. "Ya?" He whispered back but when he looked at you he didn't notice how revealing your clothes were until now. You smiled as you saw him staring down at your breast and his face got red.

Who would've thought being a whore would be this fun...

"What are you doing in 2 days?" You asked. "Umm, I am umm I don't know why?" he stuttered, struggling to not look at your chest that was already so close to him. He looked down at the floor he tried to look at your eyes but he couldn't it was all too much for him.

"I have to fix my car and I need a friend to come with so I'm not bored." you replied with a smile, watching him get this flustered pleased you. You were never the type to want to take advantage of someone but Deku just seemed so innocent and you just wanted to drain all that innocence out with your mouth.

You just wanted to see him beg and shaking. You were never a dom but for him you were...

"I can umm check later I don't really know if I can but I-I'll see later" Midorya was bright red. He was so nervous and that alone made your body throb. You closed your legs, feeling yourself get wet for him.

"Are you ok?" You purposely grabbed his hand acting like you were worried but you just wanted to see more of it, Of how he was acting. "Y-yes it's just umm a little hot in here" he replied, trying his best to keep his breath steady. You got close to his ear and whispered "are you sure you seem a little flustered"

You pulled away to see his reaction. "Ohh no no just very hot yup that's all" he nervously chuckled. "Ok if you say so" you pulled your hand away and smiled at him, looking back at the teacher.

Authors noteThe "fat shit" part was so unnecessary but I just really wanted to put that in 😭 Don't forget to leave a vote, love <3

Authors note
The "fat shit" part was so unnecessary but I just really wanted to put that in 😭
Don't forget to leave a vote, love <3