Chpt 14

"Do you wanna...eat together?" You asked.

Flashbacks of the other time came rushing in. The desperate feeling between your legs grew again.

He took a moment to think about it but he soon agreed. "Good. Get in then" you grabbed your food and climbed in your car.

Dabi Leaned back in his seat. Grabbing his food and opening it up. You did the same. Pulling out the burger and opening it, taking a bite.

Bro this never gets old.

You pulled out your shake and put it in the cup holder. You fixed yourself. Crisscrossing in your seat and put the fries in the middle of your legs. "That's an odd position to sit in" he let out a small laugh. "Really?" You took a bite of your food. "I think it's pretty normal" you smiled at him with food in your mouth.

"Close your mouth" he chuckled, shaking his head lightly 'no'

"Oh come on. You know you like it" you joked and stuffed fries in your mouth. "Dirty. That sounded so dirty" he took a bite of his food and then a sip of his shake. "No YOU are. Get your mind out of the gutter" you gave him a smirk and took a sip of your drink.

"It's not even in the gutter but ok"

"Mhmm sure, now tell me. What shake did you get?" You asked. "Oreo and you?"

"Chocolate of course" you put your drink down and dabi took it. "Here you go" he handed you his drink and started to drink yours. "Ooo ok!" You got excited and started to drink his.

"Oreo never fails" you put his drink down.  "Same with chocolate" he spoke.

A small silence grew. You looked over at him and noticed the sauce on his face. "Where's your napkins?" He asked and his hands went for the glove compartment. He opened it and your stomach dropped. A tight ball formed and a lump grew in your throat.

He paused and his eyes didn't leave it. And your eyes widen. Waves of embarrassment crashed through.

He started to act like he didn't see it and closed it. "No napkins there!" Your face got hot.

Bruh what is wrong with me. WHY DID I LEAVE THE TOY HERE.

I really thought it was a good idea to keep the sex toy in the car!!? I AM SO FUCKINGGGG DUMB

he probably thinks I'm so weird. I could cry right now.

You stared at the wheel trying to avoid looking at him. The silence grew again but it became awkward.

"It's fine. Don't overthink it. It's normal" he spoke, breaking the silence. "It's just embarrassing is all" you laughed awkwardly. "Not really. Shit I know I can't be talking" he chuckled. "I used to hide my toys in my car also. It's a good spot" your eyes shot over towards him.

How could he say something like that so casual? "Don't judge me" he jokingly frowned his brows. "Sorry..it just caught me off guard" you looked away from him still embarrassed. "Don't get all shy now" he put his hands on your thighs to comfort you and a small gasp left your lips.  "Let's just act like we didn't see it ok?" He lightly squeezed your thigh and you were losing your mind.

You knew he just wants to comfort you but all you could think about was his hands going higher and touching you in other places.

GO HIGHER MOTHER FUCK I WANT YOU TO FINGER MEEE

"Sure but you didn't tell me what you did at your second job?" You tried to change the subject. Your eyes look down at his hands as it slowly goes up and down. Your eye fluttered at the feeling. "Let's not worry about that" he gave them a squeeze and it was clear how flustered you were by his touch.

"D-dabi" you stuttered as his hands kept stroking your thighs. A heat growing in between your legs. "Hmm?" He looked at you confused. You looked back at him and you didn't know wether he was doing this on purpose or he just wants to comfort you.

"Well?" his hands went higher, so close to the area that's so desperate for his touch. It was only inches away and a moan was so close to escaping your mouth. "I have to get going" his hands slipped off and you almost let out a whine.

"Talk to you another time" he quickly opened the door and climbed out.

WHY DID HE LEAVE SO FAST.

OH MY GOD HE HAS TO BE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE

WHYYY DABI YOURE KILLING ME

WHAT IF I WAS SUICIDAL...WHAT IF THIS WAS MY LAST STRAW

Authors note Sorry for the such story chapters! I've been busy

Authors note
Sorry for the such story chapters! I've been busy. Anyways love you guys <33