5 :: LOOSING FACE

OPEN FILE : LOOSING_FACE ?

> YES <

- YES -

- YES -
.
.
.

TW :: BLOOD, CURSING, YELLING, SMALL INJURIES

"Is he better than me? Has he seen more to this life?"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

3RD PERSON POV

It had been 3 days or so since {Y/n} arrived at the Philza and Techno household, and, it surely, well, has been.

Techno had taken quickly to training them with swords and axes, mostly close range weapons since they had only ever used bows and rarely crossbows.

They had started off with a gold sword, since diamond and netherite were too heavy for the younger of the 2 hybrids.

Even though Technoblade had been going fairly easy on them, it slightly surprised him that they could hold their own ground while fighting with him from afar.

They even almost landed an arrow on him, he, of course, was able to dodge it but the answer to his previous question was now open to him. They were pretty damn strong for a kid. Not nearly as strong as him, but strong nonetheless.

Phil, on the other hand, was much more paternal than Techno. Sure, Techno watched over them sometimes but Philza usually provided them food and treated minor wounds like scratches and such after their training.

They always looked away whenever they had a wound that bled, which confused Philza.

Phil did make sure {Y/n} slept in Techno's house though, just as a little pay back for Techno bringing them in the first place.

Recently, {Y/n} had been begging Phil to fly so they could just watch. They loved feeding and taking care of the crows, or 'Chat', But the wings on Philza's back were so interesting to them.

Maybe they'd even be able to be taken with him on a flight, just up to the sky. Just the thought of it made their brain do flips, they didn't mind the height, or the winds, they just wanted to see it.

There was a second thought on their mind, though.

"Technooo?"