27 :: PRIVATELY OWNED SPIRAL GALAXY

OPEN FILE :: PRIVATELY_OWNED_SPIRAL_GALAXY ?

> ..yes? <

- phil? -

- it burns please -

.
.
.

TW: CURSING, WEAPONS, INJURIES, DESCRIPTIONS OF DECOMPOSITION/DEATH

" watching me achieve my secret social mission,

to drain people with my boring stories and opinions. "

( um this chapter is based on personal things in obvious scenes so,, yeah hhaha )

——————————————

3RD PERSON POV

{Y/n} squinted across the ravine, tired eyes waiting for something to happen already. Tommy and Wilbur managed to, somehow, get a visa into Manburg. Technoblade excused himself to "prepare", and Niki and Bad went to get supplies. So they left them alone.

They had found out over time that it was not as easy as they would have believed to not be sad. {Y/n} found themself laying curled up in bed often, knowing they had to do something. Be productive. Fuck, even add railings to the stairs.

Last week Wilbur sprained his ankle because of a tumble down the stairs, which lead to Tommy holding Wilbur down while {Y/n} made a makeshift cast. He thanked them heavily.

But they just stayed in their bed, their head facing the wall with their chin on the pillow. Tommy gave them matching red blankets with his, which they found sweet. But it didn't change the fact that day by day, they were losing it.

Their mind or patience? Probably both.

There was a heavy knock on the iron doors, echoing out through the wood-built room. They didn't respond. Again, more knocking.

"Wilbur? You in here?"

They blinked, quickly sitting up. Well... He wasn't British. They knew who they were about to speak to, and didn't want to.

{Y/n} grabbed their diamond sword, glancing at their helmet and leaving it behind before going up to their iron doors and pulling down the lever.

Dream stared at them, the smile squinting down at them. He fixed his hoodie and cleared his throat, ignoring the shining diamond sword in their hand.