29 :: LOVED

OPEN FILE :: LOVED ?

> sure.. <

- im scared -

- it smells of sulfur -

.
.
.

TW: CURSING, INJURIES, BLOOD, SMOKING, EXPLOSIONS, YELLING, DEATH, GORE, EMETOPHOBIA/THROWING UP

" you're an entitled piece of shit,

you're just a pot smoking, good for nothing "

( finally moving this fucking story along -anyways i forgot all of the dialogue besides tubbo relating manburg to a sandwich so uh 🤞)

——————————————

3RD PERSON POV

Wilbur stood pressed against a wall, hiding in the room he kept so very hidden, ironically.

{Y/n} passed by, letting out a growl-ish yawn into their palm. Sharpened teeth stuck out into their scarred paw, though Wilbur didn't care to see how different they looked when they woke up.

He made sure nobody saw him go out of the sign covered room, slinking off onto the stairs and rushing up.

He wasn't very.. well dressed, per say.

He adorned a worn out tank top that was a size or so too small, a barely fitting pair of sweat-pants he had to tighten so much he nearly used all the string, and worst of all, he couldn't even find his coat!

The brunet ran into "his" room, wiping the remaining redstone dust on his hands onto the bed he slept in and looking under it with a finalized sigh.

He pulled out his coat, snatching his sweater and looking damn near everywhere for his black jeans until he spotted them folded on a seat.

He got changed rather quickly, struggling to get the stupid fucking tanktop off before slipping into his much more comfortable sweater and his pants. And at last, the jacket!

"wilbruh"

He jumped, turning around. {Y/n} was stood with their paw in-front of them, holding what looked to be a letter, or a badly folded piece of paper. They handed it to him with a hard blink.

" 's happenin today i think."

A festival. To, apparently, celebrate some shit {Y/n} could barely read. Wilbur could, though.