18 :: CATS, DOGS & RATS

OPEN FILE :: CATS_DOGS_&_RATS ?

> OKAY <

- FINE -

- NO -

.
.
.

TW: YELLING, BLOOD, NAUSEA, GORE, FIGHTING, DEATH

" BUT I DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT YOU-

NOTHING ABOUT YOU. "

--------------

3RD PERSON POV

{Y/n} stared out their window, yawning loudly. It was about 1 pm, which is around the time Techno woke up when he wasn't busy. They climbed out the window, just laying on the roof for a moment as the crows started to gather around.

Some were falling asleep, others hopping around excitedly.

{Y/n} laughed, picking up one of the drowsy crows in cupped hands. It chirped, almost sounding like a meow as one pulled on their ear.

The child climbed off of the roof, hopping onto a horse to land and going down as chat followed. They walked back inside, this time chat staying outside since they'd make a mess in the house.

"Yoooo {Y/n}, we're goin to L'manburg, get your stuff."

Techno called out to them, crown on his head and cape on his back. The boar smiled at the raccoon.

"Wait wait, why?"

"Election, now go get your stuff or im leavin' you here."

He laughed, pushing them with his foot. They shrugged, going up the stairs and into their room. Chat was on their bed, apparently having left the window open. Maybe they wouldn't make a mess-

One of them was inside their ore chest, having to pry an emerald out of it's mouth as it squawked at them. They began grabbing better clothes to put on, and the cape Philza made them as they ushered chat out of the window so they could change.

They put on a pink-reddish shirt that read "subscribe to technoblade", obviously since they had to spread the word to everyone everywhere- Putting on the f/c cape over it and a pair of sweatpants and boots.