22 :: MOTION SICKNESS

OPEN FILE :: MOTION_SICKNESS ?

> YEAH <

- EH -

- OH. -

.
.
.

TW: YELLING, CURSING, SMOKING, MENTIONS OF S/H, MENTIONS OF MURDER/DEATH

" THERE ARE NO WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE I COULD SCREAM TO DROWN YOU OUT. "

(the cover is my dog, princess!!)

--------------

3RD PERSON POV

Wilbur stared at the ground, sitting all the way on the top staircase. Tommy was chasing down {Y/n}, who had his bandana.

The brunette pulled out a lighter and a cigarette box, clicking the lighter a few times until the small flame bloomed. He lit a cigarette, taking a puff as he began to walk down the stairs. He didn't like smoking around Tommy, but it was a sort of craving.

Tommy, on the other hand, hated it. It made everything smell of soot and smoke, and it made him sick. He sniffed the air, nose scrunching in disgust. {Y/n} also stopped, their enhanced sense of smell making them also wince.

"uh, what's that smell-"

"Let's go."

Tommy softly grabbed one of their paws, leading them to a hidden room deeper into the floor of the ravine. Wilbur knew where it was, but acted like he wasn't hiding things too.

Tommy blocked up the entrance, walking down into a room. It had two beds, a desk, and other necessities. It was both his room and a little escape from everything outside. The walls were cobblestone instead of regular stone, the floors covered in designed carpets.

"Wilbur's smoking again. Makes everything smell like shit."

The blonde grumbled, sitting on his bed. {Y/n} climbed up after him, sitting next to him with their head on his shoulder. He didn't say anything, resting his head on theirs.

"you know, living with phil and techno isn't that good either."

They laughed sadly, paws rubbing their legs. The ravine was really cold. They wanted to distract Tommy from Wilbur.