100+ FOLLOWERS SPECIAL!! :: TAUNT

UNREAD EMAIL ! : TAUNT

OPEN IT?

> YES <

- NO -
.
.
.

TW :: CURSING, YELLING

" YOU'RE INSECURE, YOU'RE INSECURE! "

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

1ST PERSON POV

I stared up at my tapestry covered ceiling, eyes drowsy. There was dinging coming from my phone, making me groan softly as I grabbed it from my desk next to me.

My eyes widened at the time. 2:15 pm. I jumped out of bed, quickly putting a sweater over my shirt. Of course, we had to wear the Philza merch for today's stream!

I ran downstairs to the kitchen, knowing damn well I had a stream to start in 45 minutes. I rummaged through the fridge and freezer, pulling out like 3 hot pockets and throwing those bad boys into the microwave.

I could hear Phil laughing from upstairs. He was doing his 'building a shelf stream', I think. I grabbed my phone, grinning as I opened the stream and simply said "hola" to chat.

I watched as chat went crazy, screaming "CHILD!!!" over and over again. Phil looked up at his screen and smiled, waving hi to the camera before realizing I had been there.

"{Y/n}! When did you even get here?!"

He laughed, getting up and walking over to his monitor to read chat. "hola philza minecraft!!" I replied through the chat, making them go crazy once again.

I grabbed my bottle of coke and my 3 hot pockets and ran upstairs, putting the food on my desk as I checked the time once more. 2:34.

I sighed, turning on the 2 screens on my desk and opening Twitch and all my streaming things. I first started streaming about two years ago? Man, I feel old.

My mouse hovered over the 'Go live' button, shaking my head as I fixed up my raccoon themed overlays. It gave very much 'Animal Crossing' vibes.

I smile, grabbing my phone to check my discord messages.

Mostly from Tommy, Techno, and Big man Wilbur. I opened Tommy's first, an edit of me and Tommy on the dsmp and some fanart from presumably Tiktok.