10 :: CRYSTAL CASTLES

OPEN FILE : CRYSTAL_CASTLES ?

> YES <

- LET ME OUT -

- NO -
.
.
.

TW :: BLOOD, CURSING, DETAILED FIGHTING

"Swear! I wont leave you!"

"swear? i don't believe you."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

3RD PERSON POV

..The bottle flew straight for his head-

And hit.

He screamed in pain, the splash potion of harming getting his his eyes and mouth. He fell into the snow, hands over his ball head.

{Y/n} peered out the window, throwing an arrow straight into his shoulder as hard as they could.

It dug into his skin, rage towards the child boiling in him and his patience snapping. He pulled out a bottle of milk from his inventory, drinking half and dumping the rest on his face to stop the burning.

He got out an axe and a sword, the child racing away from the room they were previously in.

He let himself catch his breath, huffing like some sort of wild beast. He ran around to the back, ramming into the door with his unhurt shoulder as hard as he could.

A few more hits and the door let loose, the man falling to the floor and quickly getting back up.

He ran around the house in search of the younger, rampaging through each room and tearing everything up. (sorry phil)

He barged outside, getting pummeled with more arrows and tripped by a tripwire they placed in-front of the door

Dream. A pvp god. Being absolutely destroyed by some kid. He couldn't fucking believe it, this was the most embarrassing thing ever.

His beady eyes darted around, spotting the familiar shimmer of an enchanted bow on Techno's roof peeking out.

He let out a raspy laugh. throwing his axe directly at them. They let out a loud yelp, rolling off the wooden roof before the huge axe could get them.