15 :: THE MIND ELECTRIC

OPEN FILE : THE_MIND_ELECTRIC ?

- NO -

> YES <

- YOU SUCK -
.
.
.

TW :: CURSING, YELLING, BLOOD

" SPIRALING DOWN THY MAJESTY I BEG OF THEE, HAVE MERCY ON ME! "

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

3RD PERSON POV

{Y/n} blinked tiredly, eyes adjusting to the light coming from the opened window. They stared for a moment.

Oh right!

They scrambled out of bed, falling over with a pained groan. They got up again, skittering over to the makeshift altar and lighting the candles.

They waited a few seconds, the usual light coming from the yard that was, strangely, tinted green today.

They were conflicted if they should go downstairs and see Techno first, shrugging it off and climbing out the window and down the wall carefully since they were still aware of their injuries, running towards the god and hugging them.

"Took you long enough."

They said sarcastically, patting their head a few times as a joke-sounding "awwwh" rung out next to them.

XD sighed.

"Shut up Drista."

"I didn't do anything!"

She laughed, floating upside-down at {Y/n}'s height. They widened their eyes, looking at her and then XD.

"We had work to do on the over-world, ignore her."

They nodded, but the two grinned at eachother. They were not, infact, going to ignore her,

"We just wanted to drop by and see how you were doing before we got to work. Drista, you good to go?"

"Nooo, im not good-"

She stared over at Techno's house, a few rolls of toilet paper and a carton of eggs materializing into her hands. XD sighed in disappointment and did nothing to stop her as them and {Y/n} watched her tp his house.