14 :: NUESTRA CANCION

OPEN FILE : NUESTRA_CANCION ?

- NO -

> YES <

- HE WEPT -
.
.
.

TW :: CURSING, YELLING, INJURIES

" CON FLORES, TE LLEVASTE MI TRISTEZA! "

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

3RD PERSON POV

The two teens circled the van, waiting for the two to come out. Phil and Wilbur were just talking, continuing their conversation from when they were in the van with hushed voices.

They had already head the mass amount of screaming directed at Techno that had been done by {Y/n}, just making the two boys more excited to hear.

It was kinda funny how invested they were.

The van door slammed open, {Y/n} stomping out while dragging Technoblade with them by the hand, quickly letting go as soon as they hit solid ground and hugging Philza tightly.

and yet this was one of the only times the voices felt remorse.

Tommy and Tubbo came running and began criticizing the piglin, or just Tubbo standing angrily with his hands on his hips while Tommy did all the talking.

Phil sighed, pushing the two boys away from him as {Y/n} stood between the adults.

Wilbur crouched down to their height.

"You okay?"

They hesitated, using their jacket sleeve to wipe away stray tears and nod.

He smiled, ruffling their hair before standing back up. They gripped the winged man's hand like it was the last thing on earth.

Techno was arguing playfully with the two boys, hands up like he was a criminal.

Tommy jumped on his back, hitting Techno's head a few times with a weak fist. {Y/n} watched, smiling a bit.

Philza looked down at them. He really did wonder what went on in their mind.

"You guys ready to go yet?"