16 :: PORK SODA

OPEN FILE :: PORK_SODA ?

- FUCK OFF -

- YOU PRICK -

> YES! <

.
.
.

TW: YELLING, BLOOD, SMALL FIGHTING, MENTIONS OF DEATH, NAUSEA

" WHY CANT WE LAUGH NOW LIKE WE DID THEN? HOW COME I SEE YOU AND ACHE INSTEAD? "

--------------

1ST PERSON POV

I yawned, smacking my head on the open window above me. I whined in pain, sliding off of my bed and staring.

..Why the hell is my window open?

I carefully reached for my axe, slinging it on my shoulder and onto my back. I closed it, walking downstairs.

I was met with Techno, him tiredly blinking at me. His hair was unbrushed and frizzy, going down to his lower back.

"why do you have your axe? it's like, 5 am."

He took his sword out, copying me.

"why do you have your sword?"

We both stared, laughing. He put it away. taking a chug of what I assumed to be coffee.

"okay but actually, why the axe?"

"my locked window was wide open. did you hear anyone come in?"

He shook his head, drinking the last of his coffee. He seemed pretty sure, although I did see him fidgeting with his many rings.

"if you hear anything, tell me i guess. me and phil are gonna be out for a bit, try not to get yourself killed alright?"

He yawned, waving a little bit as he went onto the porch and closed the door. There was faint banging upstairs, making me sigh in annoyance as I pulled out a small dagger, going to my room.

And there the fucker was! Going through my damn things! He had knocked down the altar for XD too!

I tapped my blade on the back of his head, him slowly turning around. Dream smiled sheepishly, hands up and out of my bag.