20 :: POOR GRAMMAR

OPEN FILE :: POOR_GRAMMAR ?

- NO -

> YES! <

- MEOWW -

.
.
.

TW: YELLING, CURSING

" I CAN'T SEE YOU WHEN I NEED TO! "

--------------

3RD PERSON POV

The crows waited impatiently outside of the child's window, the pack of raccoons below in the snow unpleased with their constant cawing.

The two chats were pretty friendly with eachother but had a petty rivalry. The child began to stir awake, crows chittering happily as a few began to harass their window panes with loud pecking.

The raccoons circled to the back, catching Techno off guard as he was feeding Carl. The piglin and the raccoons had a stare off, the fuzzy animals soon winning him over as one threw a rock at his feet.

They were surprisingly smart for raccoons. Maybe because {Y/n} spoiled them a bunch, along with Phil. One scampered up to Techno, the man "HEH"-ing over and over as it climbed up his cape.

Phil himself peeked outside, bursting out into laughter as he watched the pack swarm him, even knocking him off his feet. Techno climbed out of the pile of animals, them following in pursuit as he sped-walked all the way to the front door, locking himself inside of the house.

"phil if {y/n} doesn't get there army under control im gonna treat them like an orphan."

"TECHNO! No threats!"

The blonde cackled, screaming as someone tugged on his robe sleeve. {Y/n} yawned, ears flat on their head and tail on their back.

"pphhiiiiiilll i think im sick-"

Their voice was rasped, one of the raccoons managing to climb in through a window and climbing up their leg and into their arms.

The two men stared at eachother for a moment, Techno retreating outside. Much rather would have the pack of rabid raccoons than human interaction.

"Get in the kitchen, ill get some rabbit stew started for you."

Phil smiled. They walked on over, shuffling in and sitting on one of the countertops. They acted just like Wilbur, from their actions to even their looks from time to time. They were wearing pajamas similar to his casual outfit, too.