19 :: SCREENSAVER

OPEN FILE :: SCREENSAVER ?

> OH OKAY <

- NAH -

- PLEASE? -

.
.
.

TW: YELLING, MENTIONS OF DEATH

" MY HEART FLIPPED TO A SCREENSAVER.

TO A SCREENSAVER! "

( yes i did the cover art it's a family photo/hj )

--------------

3RD PERSON POV

Their running didn't last long, the two watching as they ran from atop of a building. Techno was laughing his ass off, because, well, it was actually kind of funny.

"Wow, we love to see this-"

His arms gestured towards the election and L'manburg, nobody the wiser that the two were even at the scene in the first place besides Tommy and Wilbur.

"hey, techno?"

The boar looked down at the raccoon, their eyes not on the crowd but into L'manburg. Tommy and Wilbur were sprinting, {Y/n} finally looking away.

"wilbur told me to uh, tell you to meet them out but he didn't tell me where man?"

He just stared.

"Well, not my problem until they bring me into it."

He jumped down from the building, landing his feet in water so he wouldn't take water damage as {Y/n} lingered for a little longer.

They swore they could see a brunette's body disappear from the river.

"Hey, this water is kinda seepin into my boots so mind jumping down?"

Techno hollered, calling them down as they finally hopped down and landed in the water, Techno quickly bucketing it. He yawned, eyeing Schlatt, who was still talking as he called Tubbo up to the stage.

"shouldn't we, like, leave?"

Technoblade nodded, splashing an invisibility potion on the two as they easily passed the crowd and the people hunting down Tommy and Wilbur.