9 :: MISSING POSTER

OPEN FILE : MISSING_POSTER ?

- NO -

- HELP -

> YES <
.
.
.

TW :: BLOOD, CURSING

"MISSING POSTER IN MY HEAD, BUT NOBODY FITS THE DESCRIPTION!"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

3RD PERSON POV

There was a knocking on the front door, alerting the child downstairs. {Y/n} had been preparing some seed and such for chat and was going to hang out with them.

They had been recovering quickly, only exhaustion taking them over quickly from time to time. They grumbled out a small whine, pawed feet walking over to the door and opening it.

They expected Phil to be back from his shot trip, or even Techno but..

They looked up from the black cargo pants they were currently staring at, all the way up to a,, thing? man? they didn't recognize them.

A headache inducing green hoodie under a black harness, a white sphere merely floating above it with a smile carved into it.

The.. ball?? seemed confused, head tilting to the side as he stared back at them.

"Uh..H-"

{Y/n} shut the door.

They didn't feel like dealing with any weirdos today. They just wanted to play with chat.

They were back to the kitchen, another set of harder knocks ringing out through the empty house. They loudly groaned, snatching the bowl of bird seed as they stomped back over to the door, hopping into their boots as they grabbed their axe aswell.

They opened the door, staring straight up at the man, bowl in one hand and iron axe in the other. He looked back down at them, his foot now jammed into the door to stop them from closing it again.

"Ahah, as I was TRYING to say.."

They picked out a gold nugget from their pocket, plopping it in their mouth to distract themself.

He stared once again.

"What are you doing in Techno's house? Did you break in? He doesn't like kids, yknow. You should run along before he finds you."