55.5k+ SPECIAL CHAPTER!! :: TWO TIME

OPEN FILE :: TWO_TIME ?

> AYUP <

- AYUP -

- AYUP -

.
.
.

TW: CURSING, YELLING

" SLIP ME IN YOUR POCKET, CHICKA-CHEW THE WAY OUT!

AW MAN WAS THAT YOUR LAST PIECE OF GUM?! "

--------------

3RD PERSON POV

Phil opened Discord on his pc, getting ready for a special stream. Tommy and Wilbur were both in the vc together, both unaware of what would be happening on todays stream.

{Y/n} was next to him, a stupid smile on their face as they sent something to Phil on his phone.

It was a drawing of the four that would be on stream, Phil laughing and tweeting out a stream announcement with the drawing. They said they made it on mspaint.

(made by me at 2 am because i thought it would be funny)

The stream hadn't begun, but was on the waiting screen as he set things up with his mic off. Both of the other streamers had never met Phil's kid, and Tommy thought he was lying about having a kid.

Wilbur had seen pictures of {Y/n} though. He didn't know they had been a big fan of both Tommy and Wil for a while.

Phil put a finger up as if to tell the barely 12 year old to be quiet, a sly smile on both if their faces.

"Heeey chat!"

Phil chuckled into the mic, chat blowing up. {Y/n} had their head on the desk, out of view from chat. The blonde man leaned back a bit, knowing Kristen and mods were in chat to scope out the weirdos.