11 :: CIGARETTES OUT THE WINDOW

OPEN FILE : CIGARETTES_OUT_THE_WINDOW ?

> YES <

- GOD SAVE ME -

- NO -
.
.
.

TW :: CURSING, INJURIES

" my girl liddie used to always smoke cigarettes when she couldn't sleep. "

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

1ST PERSON POV

I stood on the front porch, boots under me and cape wrapped around my torso and legs. At this point I didn't mind the cold weather, it was comforting. Sometimes it numbed wounds.

I scratched the back of my hand, then put the plain black and white glove back on. I promised Phil to tell him about this kind of stuff.

I stared up at the sky, a pink sunrise barely peering over the trees. I was planning on waking up Phil soon, since he had slept in Techno's house again.

I feel bad for worrying him.

I walked into his house and began cleaning up, putting things away and throwing away shattered glass on the floor.

Dream had made a mess of the place, which was annoying. Phil doesn't deserve that.

I continue sweeping, going through each room. There was some sort of altar in his room.

There were pictures of a woman, much, much taller than him in pictures. Im pretty sure she could see above the clouds, since you could only see phil and up to part of her leg.

She was beautiful, she looked like a goddess. I smile, lighting most of the candles, since there was always the smell of wax melting coming from upstairs, which I assumed was this.

I finished up cleaning, putting the last few things away.

I stare into the yard, something catching my eye.

Something was.. Glowing. Not like armor, or enchantments, but literally.. glowing.

I ran outside, eyes landing on two figures.

One tall, I'd say about 10 feet? White and green robes adorned its body, and a sphere floating where its head should be. Little shimmers of rings and portals spun around it slowly like some sort of solar system.