32 :: ASH IN THE SUN

OPEN FILE :: ASH_IN_THE_SUN ?

> ERROR <

- :( -

- :D -

.
.
.

TW: CURSING, INJURIES, DESCRIBED GORE?, WEAPONS, ANGST, MENT. OF SMOKING

" met a man, showed me how

"life's a breeze, ride it out." "

( ough so sorry for the slow uploads lately lmao, also
f/m/d = favorite music disc :D)

——————————————

3RD PERSON POV

Sam is fast. He can build fast, he's a genius. {Y/n} Doesn't like fast people, because that means bad things happen faster. For example, getting your arm chopped off.

{Y/n} finally had the energy to be walking around again, going down the stairs to where Tommy usually was. With Tubbo, who was still healing.

Their bad arm was in a makeshift arm sling, having random doodles and writing on them from different people in the ravine.

Ponk helped them get better treatment than Wilbur or Bad could give them, apparently being the ravine doctor. Or something like that.

They stumbled in as quietly as they could, Tommy asleep on the floor next to Tubbo's bed.

He was wide awake, staring at the wall.

"you alright there tub?"

The boy turned to them, the half of his face that was bandaged still showing some scarring.

"No better than you, I'd say."

They shrugged, walking over and sitting on the bed too.

"Where did you get fucked up?"

They pulled up the back of their shirt, of which belonged to Wilbur, showing off the glowing scars. They went from the very bottom of their back to about the top of their neck, along with the old shot wounds.

"Oh. They got my head, and.. all that."

He gestured towards the half of his body that was horribly scarred, {Y/n} wincing.