Chapter thirty-two

Ugh

I walked to the garden to see if they took care of it while I was gone, Destiny was already there watering them just as I expected. When her eyes landed on me, it widened.

"Miss Eleanor you are back!" She said excitedly as I approached her and gave her a hug. "It is boring without you here, I have to admit."

I chuckled, "I have missed you too," I admitted. "And stop calling me 'miss Eleanor' how many times should I tell you?" I rolled my eyes playfully, "it's Ella."

"It seems disrespectful" she said.

"It is not," I said. "You don't see me calling you Miss destiny..."

"That is different I am your m-"

"- that is not diffrent," I said. "it's Ella, just Ella."

"Alright," she paused. "Ella"

"Way better," I grinned as I took a the extra watering can in the ground to help her.

When I was back inside the castle, Clyde was there. Which made me want to turn around and leave, but that would make it obvious that I am avoiding him.

So, I gave him a smile. "Would you like some tea?" I asked. "I am getting me some"

"No thank you," he said, I nodded before walking to the kitchen. This is just too much, how long should I act like nothing happened? Is he seriously going to just- forget everything?

The way his touch felt, the warmth it sent to every spot his hand brushed. It was a bad idea, I shouldn't have told him all that, I should have just left it at it was.

After I prepared my tea, I took it with me up stairs to my room. I Sat on my bed and face timed Zoey.

"I knew it," I said. "We are to complecated to be something more than two teenagers forced into an arranged Marriage. I should have stayed with you guys, I shouldn't have come back already."

"Ella, give it a few days. It's badly has been fourty-eight hours." She said,"besides, it's never the wrong move to talk share how you feel. If the feeling is mutual, well, that's the goal. And if it isn't, then you at least know." She paused,"but by the looks of it, the feeling is mutual."

I sighed as I placed my mug on the table and lied down on my bed. "this is so exhausting and complecated."

"Well, love is complecated." She said, I widened my eyes at her as I felt my cheeks burn. I do not think it will feel normal for the fact that I actually- feel that way about him. Is it possible he feels that way too? I mean, I know he kissed me and all that but- it can be just 'Clyde liking a girl' and nothing more. Not a big deal. For some reason, that thought hurts. Like it's burning my insides, shredding me to pieces. "It's going to be just fine. Don't think about it that much and, see what happens next."

"As if it's easy," I said. "There is nothing else for me to think about other than that..."

"Come on Zo!" I heard Michael's voice calling for herc, then he was in the screen, took Zoey's phone out of her hands. "Ella!" He said excitedly with a wide smile on his face, then the rest of the gang showed up, waving and greeting. "Aren't you going to come back soon?"

"Well, I just got here so" I said. "But I wish, I really wish I am right there with you."

"Why don't you switch roles with Delilah?" Asia said."You come her and let her stay there at your 'royal' castle. That would help a lot."

"That's not nice Asia," he said as he placed his arms around her. She gave him a death stare then he immediately kissed her check to make up for it.

"Alright El, I am sorry but I will have to hang up," Zoey said as she took her phone back. "We are going to the club."

"Alright, have fun!" I said, putting on a smile that I do not think is real. I really should have stayed... For a while longer at least.

"Muah, Muah, Muah!" Zoey blew me fly kisses right after she hanged up the phone.

It was quite, I was alone in my room. I maybe am trying so hard to avoid him, staying most of my time locked in my room but- it's better than the awkwardness I feel whenever I see him.