Oliver doesnt care

I looked up to see Oliver standing right infront of us.
"Oliver?" I let out a whisper. I couldnt speak. I was in shock. Oliver was the last person who should know about this.

Oliver was glaring at me, jaws tightened and fists clenched.

"Oliver, Harry made me promise-"
"Noah,lets go." Oliver called Noah leaving me stranded in the cafè.

Fortunately, this was a 24 hour cafè and I could stay here a bit more. I didnt have the courage to see Oliver's face anymore. Neither did I have the courage to visit Harry.

Then, my phone buzzed showing a message from Noah.
"Want me to drop you at home? - Noah"
"Yes please. -Nat"  I replied him, thinking that it will be better if I just get back home.

In Noah's car, I couldnt hold back the tears anymore. I literally started to snivel at thought of what have I caused the Anderson family and how livid Oliver is with me.

"Nat, you should calm down. You know Oliver isnt in the right frame of mind now, so ,dont mind his actions. If its any consolation, Oliver told me to bring you back home." Noah passed me a few pieces of tissues.

"Oliver just doesnt want me to be there.Im surprised he hasnt kicked me out of his house yet." I sobbed more. Oliver must have felt that I dont deserve to be with him or his family after all I have done.

"Tsk. No Nat. You are overthinking. Oliver loves you,he wont let you go away from him. Its just that he is under stress now and doing things he doesnt mean to. Just like how you used to scold me for absolutely no reason when you get stressed over exams. Remember those times? But, I will have a talk with him. Just dont beat yourself up regarding this. Have a good night." Noah hugged me before I alighted his car.

I walked into the mansion, looking at how quiet and dead it looked. The emptiness of the place made me feel more crestfallen. I wanted to run away from reality. Just leave everything and become a loner again.

I couldnt sleep that night. It was 3.38am and Oliver was not home yet. Guilt,loneliness and despair were filling me up.

Then I heard the door of my room opening, I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

I tried to sleep now that Oliver was home but i couldnt, the sound of drawers being opened and things being shifted were disturbing me.

"Oliver,what are yo-... WHO ARE YOU??" I yelled upon seeing a masked man grabbing things such as jewels,cash and some other things from my drawers.
He stopped rummaging through the drawers and turned to look at me.
"Dont come near me and make no noise,or else.." He pointed a knife at my neck.
I used my hand to push the knife away from me but he tactfully managed to cut my left hand in the area just above my wrist.

"Ouch!!" I hissed in pain.

The masked man grabbed his sacks and tried to run away but I caught up with him before he could exit.

"Stop right there. Put my things down before I call the police!" I said reaching out for my phone at my vanity table.

"How about you stop making life difficult for me,woman?" He shoved me to side with one great push making my head hit the edge of my vanity table.

"HANDS UP!!!!" I heard the police enter my room.
I saw the security guard running towards me while the police arrested the masked man.

"Are you okay , Mrs Oliver ? Let me get you to the hospital." The security guard helped me up.
"No its okay. I dont think its a deep cut. A first aid box will do. And thank you so much." I sat on my bed.

It hurt so damn much as I nursed the wounds myself. I wasnt good at tolerating pain. And the fact that Oliver wasnt here, made things worse.
"Mrs Oliver, I tried to contact Mr Oliver but he didnt answer the call." The security guard told me through the house phone.

"Its okay. I will tell Oliver tomorrow. Thank you again." I ended the call.

Its not like as though Oliver is going to bother.

A/N :
Hola!!!!
Hope you guys like this twist of events!!
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES!!!
PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT THIS STORY,I WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.
And dont forget to Vote!!!!!!!!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡