Fresh Start

"Good morning Natalie! Left the reports on your desk."  Danny greeted as I walked into the office.
I was working at a designs company named Schniders Co. Great job, even greater pay and I am having a good life.
I bought a condominium apartment last year after the promotion.
Three years ago when I left NYC, the only place I had to go was Edinburgh,UK. My highschool friend,Isabella lived there with her mum and sister. She had compelled me to come there a long time ago. So after "some-jerk-from-my-past" drove me out of the mansion ,  I sent her a whatsapp message telling that I will be there before chucking that phone away.

Once,I reached Edinburgh, Isabella was standing there. I ran and hugged her. She smiled and brought her to her house making me a member of family,not even bothering to ask what was wrong or how long I would be staying.

After I moved out to my condo, I requested Isabella and her family to move in with me but they declined my offer politely.

"Looking beautiful, Ms Natalie." My PA, Nivera greeted. It was a total coincidence that she joined the same office as me. All she said that she couldnt work anymore in the office anymore after knowing I wasnt there. I was more than glad to have her with me after one horrible year with terrible PAs from hell.
Literally from hell.

One of them wiped my laptop with Dettol and spoilt. Thats how blur they were.

"Hahaha please Nivera. Stop being so formal. And you look just as stunning as me." I giggled.
"Aww... its office mode now" She laughed handing me the reports Danny mentioned about.
I looked at my reflection in the blank screen of my laptop and I definitely looked damn different.
26 and fabulous.
I lost all my extra weight and made sure I went for running everyweek without fail. And I totally abstained from sweet stuff and carbs. Leading the healthy lifestyle and living the dream.
"Hey Nancy." I looked up at to see Sebastian grinning at me.
"One more time you call me something other than my name. I will personally strangle you." I snarled and later laughed at his silly face.
Sebastian was my co-worker and good friend. He first struck me as the stuck up type but as soon as we started talking,we clicked.
"Lunch today,princess?" He smiled.
"When have I declined your offer,Mr handsome ? " I nodded my head.
I loved his company and loved his smile even more.
Sebastian left waving at us. And Nivera was going gaga.
"You know,you guys should totally get together. You guys will make a really sweet couple!!" She gave a dreamy expression.
I rolled my eyes and shrugged...

A/N :
Three years after leaving Oliver and she is shining like a diamond. Totally forgetting her past.
Maybe Sebastian and Natalie might get together soon???
Arent you guys wondering what happened to the child Natalie was pregnant with when she left Oliver? Its either she aborted it, had a miscarriage , gave it to some infertile couple, gave to Isabella or taking care of it?
Hope you all like this chap and the NEW NATALIE!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Please vote and comment!! :))