Xavier?

"Good Morning Nat." Oliver kissed my forehead as I stirred in the bed. I liked it. It was so refreshing after seeing an angry Oliver all these while. These are the days that make me want to stay at home all day with Oliver and just cuddle.

"Its only 6.30am. Why are you leaving for work so early?" I rubbed my eyes.

"I have to go to London for a 3 day trip. Something came up at our office there. I need to go ASAP." Oliver seemed upset.

"Ohh its okay. Just have enough sleep and food. Do not just get stuck in the office all day. And dont flirt with the English girls there." I warned him.
Oliver chuckled as he adjusted his tie.

"Alright madam. But promise me to take care of yourself and call Giovanna or Noah if anything. And before I forget,Giovanna might coming over today to your office maybe?" I stood up from the bed and gave Oliver one last hug before he left .
******
In the mid afternoon after Giovanna left the office, I was checking some of my emails and clearing some overdue stuff. I felt a bit sick in the morning but now I was better.

Giovanna had loads of advices and I almost told her to Whatsapp me them. But she just handed me some Pregnancy Guidebook and grinned.
My handphone rang and I answered it smiling when I saw Noah's name on it.

"Hey Noah, whats up?" I asked.
"Uhmm, hi. Nothing much. Just needed to tell you something real quick before I fly off to Austria in 20 minutes." He sounded a bit perturbed.

"Yeah. Go ahead." I told.

"You know, Xavier is in New York now. And he came to my office finding me to get information about you. My PA gave him your office address. Im guessing he should be there in 5 mins. And I dont think he knows you are married... just tell him off nicely." Noah said solemnly.

"WHAT? Xavier? I thought we were over 4 years ago. I dont want him here. Noah, why didnt you stop him?" Tears were falling out of my eyes.

"Im sorry,Natalie. I wish I could help but Im going overseas. And Oliver isnt in town either."Noah apologised.
I ended the call without saying anything.

Xavier Forde was my ex boyfriend. I was forced into this relationship when I was in Uni. He was super clingy and possesive. I had a hell of a time trying to break up with him. Even his name makes me shudder. To me , he is just a lusty being who gets what he wants. I had enough of him.

I regret not telling Oliver about him. I just wish Oliver was here now. I really dont care if he glares at me for not telling this but I need him to protect me.
I frantically took my phone and called Oliver's personal number.

Please answer the call, Oliver. Please.

Even if he cant be here physically, telling him about this might me feel better.

The call went into voice message. And I left him a message with my trembling voice.
"Oliver, can.. can you please call me ASAP? Please. I.. I need you." I almost cried out in despair.
I placed the phone on the table and decided to leave the office before Xavier comes. If I can get a cab, I can hide in Giovanna's house or go into a library.

But fate never worked on my side.

The office's door open showing a slim guy standing there in an expensive suit with a smirk followed by a rose in his hand. No, not the beautiful smirk which Oliver has.

"Hey, Natalie. I have missed you so much,babe." He handed me the rose.
I was staring blankly at him.

"Xa...Xavier." I stammered.
"Yes. Its me. Im here to claim whats mine.Im all yours" He enveloped me into a hug and forced his lips on mine.

I pushed him away.

"Still fiesty, I see." He smirked.

"Xavier, we cant. Im married. Please see your way out." I trembled grabbing onto the table for support.

"Married? What happened to us?" Xavier held my left hand,eyeing on my wedding ring.

"I love my husband. We were over a long long time ago. Now,if you would allow, I need to get back home. " I slapped his hand off mine.

"Oh well, we will see how long that marriage of yours lasts for." He smirked.

Guess Xavier doesnt know about Oliver Jarvis Anderson. Wait till Oliver knows and Oliver kicks him out of NYC.

I quickened my pace towards the nearest mall where I will be unseen. Atleast I can shop my worries away while I wait for Oliver to return the call.

A/N : Super sorry for the late update. I was working on this chapter for awhile and I realised it wasnt that interesting. So I had to rewrite this chap today.
I hope this chapter was GOOD!!
Please show me your support by voting and commenting!!!
LOVE YOU ALL ♡♡♡♡♡