Drunken Love

"Guess who was keeping me company while you , Oliver and Skyler were out?" Noah asked as he was sitting on my kitchen counter on a rainy Sunday morning.
"No idea." I shrugged,not really wanting to think about anything. Oliver has been consuming my mind since the meeting at the restaurant.

It has been a couple of days after that incident. Oliver and I still do see each other when we "pass " Skyler to each other but the most he would do is to nod at me. I could feel him being distant. He was not cold but rather ignoring me as a whole.

I rather have him being cold and cranky at me rather than how he behaves now.
Its deeply instilled in his mind that Im with Sebastian.

I have been desperately waiting for a time to talk to him but I have been tied down at work.

Something told me today I was going to talk to Oliver.

Just as I thought, Nivera was organising a sudden party tonight - I have no idea why- and she had invited Oliver over. Which is just that best opportunity to talk to Oliver and clear the misconceptions.

"Nutsy!!" I jumped out off my thought upon hearing Noah yelling at me.

"Oh god. I have been talking to you for so long and you had been stoning ." He waved his hand at my face.

"Sorry. Just thinking about Nivera's party tonight. Tell me what you said again." I grinned at Noah.

Noah gave me a disapproving look.
"Isabella. I was spending my night with her. Actually she is really great." Noah spoke.

"Uhh she is taken,bro". I laughed at Noah.
"I was just saying she and Danny broke up. Only if you had been listening." Noah had a smug face on.

"WHAT?" I turned to Noah gasping.
"Yeah. That damsel in distress came running for you after he dumped her. But you werent there and I ,being the gentleman I am, couldnt bear to see her so broken. So I called her to my house and we started chatting and eating dinner followed by supper." He gave a proud look.
"Wow I must have been living under a rock all these days. And I havent replied to her since dont know how long." I facepalmed .

"I will get her over here today and settle things. Isabella should be taking care of Skyler today since Im going to Nivera's party. You can join too since Oliver will be out too." I added.
I realised how much time Im not spending on Skyler these days. I sighed inwardly as I walked to my bedroom to find Skyler sleeping soundly.

******
It was almost 5pm when I started dressing up for Nivera's party. I took a black halter dress and paired my diamond necklace I had bought last year with it along with my diamond earring that I got from Isabella as my birthday gift.
My wedding ring also matched with my dressing perfectly . I smiled upon seeing the sparkling ring. How blissful would it have been if I was also in a beautiful marriage?

My thoughts once again went to Oliver. I had been thinking of ways to convince him but the thought of having to initiate a conversation with him seemed quite scary for me.
What if he just refuses to believe me? What if he gives me his cold stare and walks off?

I calmed myself down and slipped on my heels before getting off the house.

Skyler was busy playing catching at Oliver's house. I could hear Isabella shrieking all the way till here.

The party had already started when I arrived at Nivera's house. It was a grand 3 storey mansion, with a beautiful garden at the back.

People were streaming in with their spouses/partners. That sight itself was enough to make me feel worried.

I wish I could spot Oliver somewhere and just pair up with him.
Of course fate was never on my side, I didn't spot Oliver anywhere around me. So I entered the house alone.

"Hey Nat!! Welcome in and help yourself to thee drinks. Dinner will be served soon!" Nivera yelled across the hall.

I gave her a meek nod and went in trying to spot some familiar faces.
I did see my other colleagues but they had their partners with them, I don't want to third wheel. It's just awkward.

Then I saw my husband, Oliver Jarvis Anderson, standing there in all his black suit glory.

God,he looked stunning.
And so did the blonde beside him.

The girl was just throwing herself on to Oliver. And Oliver was actually oblivious of it or rather enjoying it.

I was fuming with anger. Just because he sees me with a guy and assumes that I am with him, doesnt mean Oliver can have a blonde model with fake eyelashes and open cleavege salivating over him.

But I cant go and snap my fingers at that woman and claim Oliver. Firstly, I will be spoiling the party and Oliver's name when I start a drama. Secondly, Im clearly not needed by Oliver.
I confirmed the second point when Oliver's eyes met mine but he just turned away.
Wow Oliver, I knew I was invisible.

I walked straight to where the drinks were served and just orded tequilas. I thought of keeping them to just 2 shots at most but that wasnt enough to wash away the sorrow in my mind. I don't know how many more shots I had after the 4th one. But I was totally not sober.

I stood up from the seat and felt so dizzy. I wasnt walking straight. Neither was I thinking straight.
th

This is the first time after my teen years that I have drunk. The first time was just for the fun of it but now, it's cause Im scarred and hurt beyond words.

I saw the blurry figure of Sebastian in his suit and walked up to him. I earned the baffled looks of many as I made way balancing on my heels.

Sebastian turned around to see my in all my drunken state.

"You think I love you? No. You dont. You dont. But Oliver thinks I do. Oliver is... is.. my husband." I didn't know I can stutter and cry at the same time.

"See, my wedding ring . I belong to him. Just him. But he has that blonde with him. Seb, tell him not to leave. Skyler needs him. No no. I need him. " I slurred.

"Why do you have blue eyes? Do you think that if you have blue eyes, I would think you are Oliver. No I wont. Oliver is different. His eyes speak volumes with a tinge of authority. You know, how much I miss looking into those blue eyes?" I sobbed and kneeled down onto the ground.

"Natalie, get up. You are a mess." I saw Sebastian crouch down and wipe off the tears away from my face.

"You sound like Oliver. Seb , I dont love you. Please get your hands off me." I pushed his hands off me.

"Natalie dont. " I heard someone say but I couldnt care less.

"I dont just sound like Oliver. Im Oliver." I heard him say as he carried me up bridal style.

I was too drunk and exhausted to argue. I found the warmth of his body so comforting that I fell asleep.

I felt being dropped onto the bed and someone covering me up the blanket but I was too tired to wake up.

"Tell Oliver that I love him, Seb" were the last words that escaped my mouth.

A/N :

Sorry for the late update!! I hope you guys this chapter! !
Finally Natalie confesses her love when she is drunk.
well, let's just say fate was on her side and she actually confessed to Oliver thinking that it was Sebastian!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS♡♡♡