Cold forever

"What?!" I quickened my pace towards Oliver. I turned him to face me using all my force.

His face displayed pure innocence and despair,he pressed his temples hard trying to hide the sorrow flashing in his face.

"Do you think I will leave you for Noah?" I asked him very slowly, making sure every word was pronounced clearly.

"I feel so. Cause you dont deserve me. I cant make you happy." Oliver whispered audibly.

I was shocked. I have never seen this side of Oliver. Its like he tore away his facade of a tough guy. Standing here infront of me without his ammunitions - ego and arrogance.

"No, I wont leave you.  You are my fiancè. You are the guy I want to spend my life with. You are the one I want to share my deepest secrets with. You are the one I want to fight and cuddle with. Not Noah. Not any other guy .You are important to me, Oliver. You remove all the loneliness in me, you make me feel alive, you give meaning to my life. So far, I was living all alone with no one to bother about but now,Im living for you. Being with you is happiness and no guy can give that to me. I deserve every single bit of your arrogance,ego,anger,jealousy,happiness and every other emotions. I deserve to go through hell and shit together with you. I deserve to pull you into an embrace and tell you that you have me.. just like this." I pulled Oliver into a tight hug.

I dont care if I was supposed to be his fake wife. I dont care if this is just a marriage contract,I will do anything and everything to make sure Im there for Oliver. I will be his real wife. Even if he doesnt permit me to.

Olivers hands slowly unlocked from the embrace and travelled up to my face. They cupped my face and shot open my eyes. His fingers which were rough gently caressed my face. That was enough to send chill waves down my spine. His blue eyes looked straight into my brown eyes. This time, I saw surges of love and affection in them. The yearning was replaced by assurance in his eyes. Slowly, his face came near mine till the tip of our noses hit each other,yet, his gaze was strongly locked in mine. I lost track of the surroundings and time.

He tilted his face lightly such that both our noses were side by side . His lips grazed on mine. He was seeking "permission" to enter and I gracefully allowed him in to experience a kiss filled with passion and desire . Every moment was taken away sweetly. I was totally empowered by Oliver.

Whatever was happening is not what I would have forseen coming. Especially from the cold devil,Oliver. I thought I was vulnerable when I said how much I needed Oliver. But this kiss showed me that Oliver was just as vulnerable as me. I didnt want this to end.

This was my first kiss and to have it from Oliver,it was an honour. Oliver might have kissed tons of women but I bet none would have felt so much of love , like I did.

As usual, the Universe never let me have good things forever...

Suddenly, Oliver opened his closed eyes and pushed me away from him.

It was like a meteroite fell from the sky onto his head and he gained consciousness from a long long coma.

His eyes which were flooded with love went back to his original icy coldness. He stared hard at me , hard enough to scare the daylights out of me.

"Oliver, wh..what happened?" I questioned hoping to remind him of what just happened between us.

He raked through his hair and messed it up. And slowly covered his mouth and looked as though he just committed a sin.

Oliver came up to me and pulled my hand, guiding me to the door. I looked at him but he avoided my gaze.

"Get out of here." He said with anger rising.

The next moment,I was out of his condo with tears spilling from my eyes