Epilogue

After 10 years...

I walked out my bedroom rubbing my eyes. I saw Oliver reading the newspaper as he was sipping his cup of coffee.

We had moved in back to the mansion in NYC after Oliver and I reunited 10 years ago.

Everything was the same except for the fact that Harry wasnt here with us.

But the four of us will deeply miss him.

The fourth person is our daughter, Scarlett Dion Anderson. She was born 4 years after Skyler. She had Oliver's deep blue eyes and brunette hair . Her skin was slightly tanned while Skyler had a fairer complexion.

Both of them did very well in school and were the best of buddies. But the moment they stepped into the house,hell breaks loose with their naughtiness.

"SKY! GIVE THAT BACK" Scarlett came running out from her room on the 3rd level and I saw Skyler running down the stair even without noticing me,holding on to a book that seemed like Scarlett's diary.

"Scarlett, do not run on the stairs. " I chided.

"Stop right there." I saw Oliver getting a hold of Skyler's left arm.

"Daddy! My diary!" Scarlett came running after.

Sensing Oliver's gaze on him, Skyler gave back the diary to Scarlett.

"What happened?" I asked as I walked down the stairs still wearing my sleepwear.

"Mum, Scarlett was looking at my photos just now. So I took her diary to read." Skyler looked at me.

Skyler was doing freelance modeling in Adidas. Oliver arranged Skyler to do modeling as soon as he expressed his wish to model. And that was only under the condition that Skyler excels well in his academics too.

"Scarlett, why did you do that?" I asked to Scarlett.

"She was curious." Oliver answered for her.

I looked at Oliver. And he gave me a smile.

I rolled my eyes at him before looking at Scarlett.

It was obvious that Scarlett was a daddy's girl.

"Sorry mummy. Sorry Sky." She looked at Skyler.

"Nahh its cool,buddy." Skyler carried her up and walked upstairs.

"Get ready by 5 pm. We have a dinner at Aunt Gi's house." Oliver told to Skyler.

Skyler gave a thumbs up and went up.

Soon we heard Scarlett giggling because Skyler was tickling her.

Oliver gave me a smirk as he yanked me closer to him.

"Beautiful as ever,arent you?" He asked ready to pull me in for a kiss.

"Not as handsome as you." I released myself from him.

"How about I have a long warm shower first?" I smiled as he gave me a sad look for breaking the moment.

"Come on, the kids are just here. We cant be doing this in the hallway."I pinched his cheek.

"Then shall we let the kids go to Gi's house while we relive old memories here?" Oliver smirked again.

"Hell no. Im gonna meet Noah and Isabella after so long. Sorry Mr Oliver,Im busy right now." I ran up to the room.

With Oliver wanting to run after me but soon was stopped by a phone call.

"Oliver, here." I heard his tone shift to a business-like one.

Its still the same old cold and ruthless Oliver when it comes to work.
******

"Welcome!!!!!" We heard Giovanna shouting way before we entered her house.

"God, Gi, when will you stop shouting so loud?" Oliver complained as the kids laughed.

"Uncle Olee and Auntie Nat!" A sixteen year old young girl came in her red dress and ponytail to greet us. It was none other than Oliver's favourite niece, Sarah.

She had grown up to be really tall and beautiful. Thank god she wasnt a loudspeaker like her mother.

Of course, her younger brother had all of Giovanna's loudness.Though Joel looked like Timothy, he was just like his mum.

"Skyler !! Scarlett!! "He came hugging both my kids. He was just eleven but was already taller than Sarah.

"Come in!" Timothy came.

Soon after the kids all went up to play, we started eating our dinner.

"Heeeeeeey guys and Nutsy!!" I heard a familiar voice, Noah.

We all greeted him and his wife, Isabella warmly.

It was a surprise that Isabella and him lasted soo long and got married two years ago. They just a little baby girl named Laura, 3 months ago.

"How was your flight?"Oliver asked his best friend as I cuddled little Laura.

Noah migrated to UK after he got married, it was great that he even got a job there before the wedding.

"Great, Olz!!" He smiled.

"Ohh we have some goodies for the kids and some white wine for us, oldies!" Isabella announced.

"Perfect!" Giovanna brought out some wine glasses.

"Never thought that this day will come" Noah said.

"After all we have been through... Oliver and Nutsy, you guys were the best. So meant to be that even a 3 year gap didnt let the love stop growing." He continued.

Yes, it was true. I never thought Oliver will be the One.

Millions of fights but I guess the love that was embedded deeply within us was the only force that brought us back together even in times of adversity.

Oliver looked at me and gave me a wink as I smiled back him.

Im thankful for getting one in a million opportunity of being the wife of Oliver Jarvis Anderson.

THE END.

A/N :

Yay!!! We are finally done with this story!!!

And every ending is a new start of something else.

This means the sequel of Mrs Oliver Jarvis Anderson is up!

Its called : "@SkylerAnderson//@EmmaEliz12"

You guys should give it a read! The prologue is already up.

You can add this story to your Library by going to My profile (@caramelscents) > Works.

I really hope you all liked the Epilogue. Please vote and comment!!

SEE YOU GUYS REAL SOON IN @SkylerAnderson//@EmmaEliz12♢
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆