No more contract

"Oliver.." I called out to him softly.

His eyes showed clearly that he wasnt lying.

He had a dead serious look in his face which had a tinge of fear peeping in.

"Natalie, I need you to believe me. It was hard for me confront the fact that I liked you and I wanted to be yours until Noah came . Jealously pounced on me the moment I saw you enjoying his company. And I was too egoistic to accept that I need you but after your confession at my condo, I realised that it was my lost if I dont accept you. And when I saw you again with Noah that night, I thought I lost you and blamed myself for everything. I wasnt sure whether  I will get you until I heard you saying that you wanted to be my real wife the other day. I guess its a mutual desire to go beyond this contract." He explained formally.

"Wait,you werent sleeping that day when I told you about wanting to be your real wife?" I screamed at him.

"No I didnt. I just didnt know how to react so I pretended to be asleep. I honestly wanted to hug you then itself but you know, I have Ego problems." He confessed.

I raised my hand to hit his face but he took the pillow to shield himself from my violent attacks.

"Stop it, Nat. Im sorry. Come on, atleast I told you now. So lets do this properly." He took another pillow before I could pull his ear.

"I think you should first drop those pillows along with your ego. " I snapped.

"Anything for you, Nat." He smiled placing the pillows back on the bed.

"So here we go... Natalie Anderson, I, Oliver Jarvis Anderson hereby accept you as my real wife and proudly announce that the contract between us is revoked. Now, will you do me the honours by accepting me as your real husband as well?" He got on his knees.

"Oh wait, let me get the contract before you open your mouth and blabber something straight from your thoughts." Oliver ran to his luggage which he brought from the condo.

"Hey, thats mean." I folded my arms at him.

"Perks of having me as your husband." He smirked again.

Oliver took the contract and tore it into many small pieces and threw them away.

OMG AM I DREAMING?

"Now we are a real couple,alright?" Oliver reaffirmed.

I ran towards him and hugged him tight.

"I thought  I was never going to have you." I sobbed onto his shoulders.

"I dont think I would have let you leave even after the contract. Seriously. I mean after spending just 2 weeks with you, I was floored. And after 52 weeks,  I would be the biggest fool on Earth to let you go." Oliver kissed my forehead.

I wiped off the tears and looked up at his chiseled face.

It wasnt a dream.
Oliver is my real husband.

"You have the rest of your life to admire my face. So lets continue unwrapping these gifts before calling it a day." Oliver scooped me up and let me onto the bed.

We spent the night looking at all the presents we got and Oliver was trying to imitate a cute kid so that he can have some of the gifts like the musk scented room spray. Apparently, he wanted to use it for his office but I argued my way to convince him that the mansion needs it more.

Not sure if it sounded like an insult to the ambience of the mansion but I wasnt letting him take that spray away from me.

After arranging all the gifts in their respective places and clearing the bed, we soon drifted off to sleep.