Slapping Oliver

Oliver looked up at me for a moment. His blue eyes locked into mine but I knew he was contemplating something deeply.

He finally let out a brief breath before speaking.

"Yes. I am marrying Belinda Sparrow. The girl who was with me yesterday night in the party."

I was ready to stomp off the room but he continued talking more, definitely not taming my anger in any way.

"We will be marrying in two weeks time. You know, I will introduce her to my family and get married. Just like we did. Its the same routine again. We saw each other, we liked and we get married. And oh yes, we have no contracts like last time. I mean she is gorgeous ,  smart , patient ,rich and most importantly she is just right for me and Skyler.
Skyler loves her. She will make a good mum for him. And a better wife for me. "

I was fuming with anger now. Not only does he praises that bimbo infront of me but he also thinks she can replace me so perfectly.

Not a good move, Oliver.

"I bet she takes off prawn shells really elegantly and she doesnt run after you with her 4 inch heel causing her to fall and sprain her ankle." I gave a scarstic laugh.

"Yes yes she does. She is just perfect. I dont mind making cups of hot chocolate for her hourly." Oliver chuckled.

"She also doesnt have a guy best friend who might make you feel unwanted right?" I asked sourly.

Every word piercing my heart.

"Naah she isnt like that. And Noah is my best friend too,Nat." Oliver smiled.

He doesnt feel my disapproval,does he?

"Dont call me that." I snapped.

Oliver looked startled at my comment for awhile.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

He stood up from the bed. Walking to the closet right beside and pulled out an empty luggage.

"Lets part as good friends,shall we? So what are your plans with Sebastian now? You guys planning to get married or live in?" He asked.

"You guys will make a good couple." He gave me a genuine look.

Tell me he is kidding,please. My own husband thinks Im a better match for another guy.

DISGUSTING.

"Do tell me when you guys have a kid, Skyler will love his half sibiling."  Oliver winked at me.

Wtf.

That was all I can control my anger and disgust till.

I stood up and strode towards Oliver.

He turned to look at me and I used the moment to my advantage , I slapped him directly on his left cheek.

"Dont you even fuxking imagine me with another guy!" I pushed him backwards to the wall even before he could recover from the slap.

"Cant you see that I love you till death? You a blind moron. You assumed that I love Sebastian and you find yourself another woman. I cant believe, I was actually wanting to live as a family with you. I have been such a fool.
But Oliver, even if you think of laying your pinky finger on another woman, I promise you will regret it." I held his shirt's collar.

I was breathing so heavily and crying at the same time.

How could Oliver think of ending this marriage? Wouldnt I have divorced him 3 years ago if I really wanted this bond between us to die?

Then all of a sudden, Oliver started laughing. He laughed soo hard.

I was perplexed.

He was pointing to the back and I turned around to see Noah, Isabella , Skyler, Nivera, Sebastian , Sarah , Timothy and Giovanna carrying a toddler with her, standing there trying to control their laughter so badly.

Finally, Noah started laughing loud, joining Oliver. And everyone else started giggling and chuckling.

"Whats going on here?" I asked wiping of my tears.

"Uhh. Oliver will tell you that" Timothy said.

"Oliver." I looked at him. I couldnt stand everyone laughing at me.

"We just pranked you." He said softly trying to hug me.

I pushed him away.

"But why?" I asked.

"We wanted you to confront your true feelings." Nivera spoke.

"That night when I saw Oliver, I immediately knew he was your husband. Skyler is a carbon copy of him,how could I not recognise? And later we arranged a meeting where I spoke to Oliver. Honestly, I liked you but after knowing you have such a devoted husband, I knew the right thing was to get you two doves together . Not forgetting, your love for Oliver was so obvious that night you guys met."Sebastian continued.

"We planned for the party. And the girl.... She is actually my cousin sister who agreed to act like a total clingy girlfriend. Just to make you jealous and accept that your love for Oliver." Nivera said smiled sheepishly.

"But what  we didnt expect was for you to get drunk and confess your feelings openly. So we did a major change in  the plan and decided to play a prank on you that Oliver is leaving you to get remarried and he wants you to be with Sebastian. We needed you to tell your feelings openly without your ego coming inbetween." Isabella spoke.

"I swear it took me my entire life trying to get you to confess your feelings. I tried pairing you up with Seb but you didnt say anything. I told about marrying someone so much better than you but you only got jealous and hinted at our memories so that I wil confess my feelings for you instead of you telling yours. Finally, I had no choice but to talk about you and Seb having a kid together. And that ticked you off. You have no idea how much I wanted to just kiss you while you were scolding me, so much of love you have for me?" Oliver smirked.

Just how much have I missed that smirk?

I smiled at him lovingly. So relieved that Oliver wasnt leaving  or giving up on us.

"Awwwww" Nivera and Giovanna went.

Oh god. Not again.

I pulled Oliver towards me and kissed him passionately and ferociously.

"Close Skyler's and Sarah's eyes" I heard Giovanna freak out but I brushed it off.

I heard the room door close signalling that everyone left.

"I love you so much,Oliver." I whispered as Oliver deepened the kiss.

                 ***THE END ***
A/N :

WE HAVE REACHED THE END!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME BY READING AND VOTING!!!

I hope you all fell in love with Oliver and Natalie  as much as I did!!

I literally owe to everyone who took the time to vote and comment, it was the biggest motivation to me. THANK YOU again!

Now,let me answer some questions you may have :

● Will there be an Epilogue?
Yes!! I will be posting one soon so stay tuned to it!

● Will there be a Sequel?
Yes to that too!! Im planning a sequel focusing on Skyler when he is a young man. AND IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE SEQUEL! Another marriage story or a romance story? Whose POV you would like? (COMMENT or PM me!! :) )

● Something extra!
I was thinking if there are some questions you would like to ask any of the characters in the story! And if you do, I might post a chapter called "Interview" where all the questions will be posted.
But thats only if I get questions hahaha.

Bye for now!!
Dont forget to vote and comment!!♡♡♡♡☺☺☺