Saiyan Comrades

Bulma's P.O.V

"Hey Bulma!" A girl with raven hair called towards me.

Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore a navy blue training suit. Her brown tail was wrapped around her waist.

"Hey Chi what's up?"

I smiled sweetly at her as we walked towards each other.

"I just gotta get some juna berries from the market so I can make Kakorat's favorite dessert."

"Pinti pie!" We said in unison.

We laughed, due to the fact that we knew Kakorat so well.

"Hey come back here thefts!"

Two men with sacks ran from the angry contender.

"Wanna get them?" I gestured.

"Sure why not. Plus the contender has the juna berries maybe I can save my money."

I nodded while I tried to trace their energy.

"Got 'em,follow me."

I fazed out and in front of the culprits then Chi Chi appeared. They freaked out as they slowly backed away from us.

"Hand us the sacks and no one gets hurt." I hear Chi Chi say which caused the culprits to laugh.

"Yeah right as if you two can hurt us." The tall one said as he got into his fighting stance, dropping the bags on a crate.

In a blink of an eye the tall one was knocked out unconscious causing the short one to drop the sack and make a run for it.

"No fair, I didn't even get to land a punch!" Chi pouted as we grabbed the sacks and made our way contender.

"Thank you ladies. As a reward you can get anything from my store."

Chi chi asked of a small bag of juna berries while I asked for an orange.

On the way to Kakorat's house she told me about how elites were looking for new recruits for the Elite mission team.

"They'll probably pick us since we have power levels of a second class warriors and we're only 13 years old."

I nodded as we arrived to Kakkorat's house. I knocked a little too hard and accidentally put a dent in the door.

" When was the last time you checked your power level Bulma?" Lauran said as she opened the door and closed it behind us.

I shrugged. "A few days ago, why?"

"Cause the last time I saw you your power level was 5,000,now it's around 7,000."

Both me and Chi's jaw dropped.

"7,000!?!? I'm that powerful!?! What about Chi Chi?"

Lauran clicked the side of her scouter, calculating my friend's power level.

"7,500." She checked me once again but was suprised when she saw the number.

"What the!?! Either my scouter is malfunctioning or you standard power level is 9,050!!!!"

I froze in my spot.

"Wow B, I guess your extra training really did pay off." Chi chi said, congratulating me.

"Yeah you're pretty strong too. So where is Kakorat and Raditz Lauran?"

Lauran was Kakorat and Raditaz's mom. Her hair flowed like Raditz but she had a pure face like Kakorat. Her skin was a light tan and she wore a purple training bra with dark purple spandex shorts and white boots.