Frieza's Arrival

Bulma's P.O.V

King Vegeta had Tarble, me, Chi chi and Queen Cynthia evacuate the kingdom that night. We decided to stay at my parent's beach house til futher notice.

Kakorat and Vegeta decided to stay with King Vegeta since Frieza would probably arrive in the morning. Me and Chi chi decided to share a room even though there were plenty of rooms to choose from.

We were sitting on the bed and Chi chi was braiding my hair into a fish tail braid.

"Aren't you scared BB?" Chi chi asked as I felt her tug on my hair slightly, probably trying to get a knot out.

"Actually yeah I am."

I'm scared for me, for Vegeta, for the kingdom.......for him. I rubbed my belly lightly.

Yeap it's definitely a boy. His power level is about 100 which is really impressive for his age especially.

Why should I be suprised? He has the genes of the most powerful couple on the planet.

I smiled, I bet he'll be smart like me and Vegeta and have our looks. But he'll also be a trouble maker as well.

"Me and Kakorat were actually thinking about starting a family, after the Frieza situation was dealt with of course." Chi chi said as she sighed happily.

"Maybe our kids can be best friends." I smiled as Chi chi finished up the braid.

"Maybe, if my kid doesn't have his father's short temper."

"Don't you mean father and mother's short temper?"

I laughed along with Chi. I had to admit that I was short tempered.

There was a knock at the door, immediately I jumped into my fighting stance along with Chi chi.

"Hey it's me can I come in?" Letting my guard down slightly I walked over to unlock the door.

"Why isn't it my favorite little brother Tarble. And what can I do for you tonight my good man?"

I leaned against the door frame casting Tarble a friendly glance. He only wore a white t-shirt and his black boxers.

I see he inherited Vegeta's taste in sleepwear.

"Just wanted to hang out with you guys for a little if that's ok?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head.

I moved out of the way, allowing him to come in before closing the door.

"Sup Chi chi." Chi chi got up off the bed and walked over to Tarble.

"Hey Tarble, nightmares?" She joked lightly, ruffling his hair in the process.

"As if!" Tarble tried to fix his hair even though there was nothing to fix.

"So what are we gonna do tonight, I was thinking mental training anyone?"

Tarble sure was Vegeta's brother he had a similar smirk on his face.

But I didn't feel like doing any night. I'm too stressed for that. As if Chi read my mind she said. "Sorry Tarble, I'm not really in the mood for that and I don't think B's in the mood for it either."

Tarble only shrugged. "Well let's talk then I need you guys advice anyway. Ok look, Ciara has lately been acting all moody and stuff. She's always nagging at me on how I should be more supportive and blah blah blah."

Tarble used his hand to emphasize. I looked over to see that Chi chi seemed quite engrossed in the situation. When it came to dating and friendship issues Chi chi was the one you went to.