Goodbye for now

Vegeta's P.O.V

I woke up around 5:00 am. The sun hadn't rose yet but the sky seemed to be lightening up. My nude mate was draped across my bare chest asleep.

I climb out of bed, making sure to not wake her, grabbing a pair of boxers out of my drawer before heading towards to bathroom.

After showering I walked out of the bathroom in my boxers with a towel around my neck. Making my way towards Bulma I saw that she was still sleeping.

I looked at my sleeping mate. Her hair was all over the place and there was some dried up saliva on the corner of her mouth.

Licking my thumb, I wiped the corner of her mouth before kissing her forehead.

"Vegeta.." She grumbled in her sleep as she turn on her side.

I casted her one last glance before making my way to the terrace. The cool morning breeze immediately hit my slighty damp skin as I leaned over the railing.

I stared off at the pinkish morning sky as I began to doze off.

I looked up at the clear blue sky.I laid flat on my back as I watched the clouds slowly move.

Bulma thought it would be nice for the both of us to leave the palace for a bit and have a picnic on the country side.

"Ahhh isn't this nice? Fresh air and open space, plus no annoying people."

Bulma held two strawberries in her hand as she straddled on top of me partially blocking my view.

"Then why am I still looking at...." I couldn't finish since Bulma had stuffed a strawberry in my mouth.

I chewed on the berry carefully as Bulma ate hers as well.

She changed from her straddled position to laying on top of me. Since my arms propped up my head she placed her head on my chest.

"Doesn't that cloud look like a saiyan?" She pointed out the cloud.

It did kinda look like one with it's hair and tail just a poorly made one."I guess."

I didn't notice till Bulma pointed it out to me.

"Your tail sure does love my waist." I turned away from her so she could see the blush that slightly tinted my cheeks.

Bulma laughed but not a cruel one,more of a cheerful laugh that didn't mock me.

"Awww Geta it's ok I don't mind plus I think you look adorable when blush."

She turned and kissed my cheek which made my blush become even more visible.

"Whatever." I grumbled as we looked up at the sky. It was indeed nice to get away from the palace.

I was brought back from my daze by a soft hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Bulma in a royal blue robe, preferably mine.

"Good morning." Her soft voice trailed through the morning breeze.

"What is so good about?" I faced her as she gave a sad smile.

"Look Vegeta, I'm really sorry but I'm doing this for Tarble. Your brother, our brother. Look what happen to us when Frieza took us in. We became cold blooded killers. I don't want that for Tarble and I know you don't either. None of us does."

I closed my eyes and smirked turning my head towards the ocean.

"I already knew that but you didn't answer my question now did you?" I heard her laugh lightly.