Bonds

Bulma's P.O.V

We arrived to Planet 616 in 2 hours just like Vegeta said. As we got off the ship we were greeted by the king and his two daughters.

The Ukai were humanoids just like us but they were different. Their skin were either icy blue and a warm yellow orange. They had a decent power level but compared to us they were just an appetizer.

The king's skin was icy blue while his daughters were a warm yellow orange. Three guards were with them as well.

"We welcome your to our humble planet, I'm King Hikai and these are my daughter Princess Pikai and Princess Nivai." They bowed gracefully toward us.

Everyone but Vegeta bowed back respectfully. One of the guards glanced at Vegeta but he ignored him.

"Please follow us to the palace as we have a quick feast before we discuss business. If you would just follow me we will be on our way."

Turning on his heels, King Hikai guided us to his palace. It was very elegant I must say but I think our planet was better. We entered the palace dining hall which had a long table filled with food.

"Food!!!" Kakorat,quickly taking a seat, began digging into the food.

"Excuse his rudeness" I apologized.

"He sure does love to eat." King Hikai only grinned. "It's fine let us feast."

We all took a seat at the table as we began to eat. As usual Vegeta and Kakorat eat at the speed of light while me and Chi at an elegant but fast pace.

I heard the princesses whisper among one another. I scowled due to the fact that I had sensitive ears and had head what they said.

"I do appreciate the compliment but I don't think my comrade likes the gesture."

Princess Pikai froze in her spot as Vegeta pointed in my direction.

"Please forgive my daughter, she is very insolent."

I narrowed my eyes at her. Fear was radiating off her in waves with only caused me to smirk.

"Enough with this, let's get down to business." Vegeta and Kakorat had clear every plate on their half of the table leaving the Royal family in awe.

"So is the deal is still standing that I keep my Kingdom and Frieza will have a treaty with us?"

Princess Nivai and Pikai eyed Vegeta cautiously awaiting his reply.

"There's been a change in plans. Frieza now wants your kingdom as well. He just want you to represent him."

I saw King Hikai boil angrily as he balled up his fist.

"That was not the deal and I refuse to agree to his terms, guards!!!!"

Guards rushed in as the king ordered them to escort us out. Bad move. In five seconds flat all the guards wear knocked out unconscious on the floor.

"Tsk tsk I thought you would be smarter than that." Vegeta walked closer to the Royal family.

Scared, the princesses hid behind their father who stood bold and proud. I actually admire the guy's bravery.

Usually people would be trembling in the presence of the Prince of all saiyans. All except Frieza of coarse.

"I will never agree with that filthy feminine lizard." He sneered out which caused me to chuckle along with Vegeta.

"Oh you have no idea how right you are. But orders are orders unless I feel like not obliging."

A smirk cracked on his face as he shot a look at one of the princesses.