An Inner Battle

Bulma's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Frieza took over Kakorat's mind just like that and he's fighting Vegeta!

My heart was racing fast as if I was in Vegeta's boots. I tried to contain my anger so as not to do anything stupid that could jeopardize my safety.

So I just watched from my cave, my hiding spot. At that moment I wished I had listen to Vegeta but at the same time I'm glad that I stayed and watched the battle.

Now that the tables have turned Vegeta will need my support now more than ever. I sat on a nearby rock.

But there was one thing that kept popping up in my mind.

How will Vegeta take out Frieza with Kakorat under his control?

I know for a fact he won't kill him, I hope not, since they are pretty close comrades. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Kakorat is strong willed, I'm sure he'll break out of it sooner or later.

Vegeta's P.O.V

We've been fighting for a good 30 minutes and Kakorat hasn't seem to have slowed down the least. In fact it was as if he had all stamina in the world.

I was tired since it did took some of my ki trying to keep up with the taller saiyan. And the worst part of it all was that Frieza was watching the whole thing with amusement as I heard him laugh childishly.

"Ah it's been such a while since I've seen a monkey act."

He wore my famous smirk on his face. It only angered me more. A visible scowl was present upon my face.

"Aw don't worry Vegeta, I'll have Kakorat end the show." Kakorat charged me head on which was fully expected.

I grabbed his fist and squeezed it with extreme force. He gave a frustrated shout as he tried to punch me with his other hand but I caught it in my other hand.

Lighting surrounded us as we began butting heads.

(Remember how Ssj Goku and Ssj Majin Vegeta did that.)

I won't be able to beat him without killing him. So I'll have to find his unprotected areas. I found one and made a mental note of it.

"You can't defeat me nor Frieza you sorry Prince of Saiyans or should I say of all weaklings."

We head butted again. I laughed at his insult. I just couldn't really take Kakorat that seriously even if he did try to kill me.

I took this as an opportunity to knock him out. I kneed him in the stomach drawing his attention for a few seconds.

I fazed behind him and elbowed him hard in the back of the neck. Not hard enough to kill him but hard enough to knock him out for an hour or two.

I was trying to control my breathing, which were very thick pants as his body dropped to the ground. It took a some time but I finally put the clown to sleep.

I looked up to see Frieza unfazed by my quick act. "Well isn't that nice Vegeta? The playing field is finally even."

I looked at Kakorat's body.

"But before we start I'm gonna move his body. Wouldn't want him in the way."

I walked over to his body. I'll have to be discrete about it or Frieza might become suspicious.

I knew exactly where to put him or kick him shall I say.

I kicked his body hard across the field. It landed a good yard of so in front of the cave.