Royal duties

Bulma's P.O.V.

The music here was awesome and everyone here was turning up. It was loud, enough to make the room boom but not enough to cause headaches.

Me and Chi chi were dancing while the boys were at the bar. We were really showing off with our dance moves as other men in the club were giving us glances.

"Chi chi, thanks for bringing us here." I shouted over the loud music.

"No problem I thought it would nice to bring you guys here after all this is the place we went after we got mated the night before."

I pumped my fists in the air, swaying my hips back and forth to the beat. Chi chi was doing the same as well but I was clearly the better dancer.

Just then I felt a strong arm snake around my waist. A smile creeped across my face knowing that the arm belonged to Vegeta, my mate.

"Onna," He whispered in my ear.

It was hard to tell if he was sober or not so I turned to face him. Yeap he's sober alright.

"Where is Kakorat?" I asked as we swayed back and forth.

"Wolfing down the bar snacks." He gestured his head towards the bar where Kakorat had a stack of hot wings and nachos.

I couldn't help but giggle quietly at the display. Kakorat was always a big eater even if it wasn't his favorite food he was always the first to finish his plate. Always.

The music slowed down as everyone grabbed the mates or mate to be's and started slow dancing.

"My, you're a great dancer."

He only scoffed as he twirled me with one hand. Then he wrapped his twirling arm around my waist along with my hand. My back was against his chest.

"Of course, my mother taught me how to slow dance at the age of six. In case I had to dance with princesses my age." He whispered as his lips brushed against my ear.

"Well I guess I'm your princess now." He turned me around and brought my lips upon his.

Man aren't I a lucky girl. After dancing for another twenty minutes we decided to head back to the palace.

Me and Vegeta made our way to our room. I plopped on the bed, kicking off my heels.

"Phew I'm poofed."

Vegeta was removing his boots as well. He rolled his eyes at me before plopping in the bed with me as well.

"Vegeta, did you have fun today?" I asked him. He faced my direction.

"It was satisfying, my favorite part was the beach." He smiled.

Not a cheep, false type of smile but a real genuine smile that I rarely get to see.

"Really? What about it?"He looked into my eyes sincerely.

"You." Aww that is so sweet.

"Same." I kissed his cheek softly. I got up to go shower but Vegeta grabbed my wrist.

"Tomorrow we'll tell our parents about us ok." He said as he looked me straight in the eye.

"Ok I'll call my parents over in the morning and we can all have breakfast in the garden how about that?"

He gave me a short nod before releasing my hand.

"Hey do you mind if I sleep in one of your shirts?" He only grunted a response before signaling me it's was ok.

After the two of us took our showers we were in bed. I was laying on top of Vegeta's chest while he had his arm wrapped around me.

Our room was dark except for the moonlight that entered from the terrace glass doors. "I love you so much."