Captain Issues

Vegeta's P.O.V

Why? Why did I do that? I pondered in the bed me and Kakorat were sharing. But just to keep things from being weird, he slept on the very left side of the bed and I on the very far right.

I got up and decided to do some push ups just to try to get my mind off the thought.

"Vegeta." Kakorat grumbled as he awoke from his sleep.

"What's wrong? Your ki's been jumpy all night."

I growled a warning to leave me be and continued my push ups.

"It's about Bulma isn't it?"

I froze in my push up form and starred at the ground.

"Yeah so what." I jumped out of my push up form and leaned against a nearby wall.

Kakorat jumped out of bed and started to stretch out his muscles.

"You may not see it like this yet but I'm gonna always be there for you. You're like a best friend to me and I promise that I won't tell nobody if you just talk to me."

That's probably the first decent thing I've ever heard from him.

"Mental link." Kakorat nodded as I opened a mental link between us.

"I almost bit her neck after I promised to protect her."

I saw Kakkorat give me a shocked look.

"Did you!?!"

"No, luckily she stopped me just in time."

I cut the mental link so we could talk face to face. Kakorat had finished his stretches and started to change clothes.

"My best guess is that you going through your thrashing stage and Bulma almost triggered you mating instincts."

Kakorat decided to wear his orange training suit with Navy blue boots.

"Yeah I think you're right. I'm glad I switched the rooms before I did anything stupid."

I started to change as well. I gave Kakorat clearance last night that he could wear it because he wouldn't leave me alone. I wore a black training suit with longs sleeves and white boots.

"Let's go clown." We exited the room and headed towards the team training room.

"The Icejin tyrant Frieza wants us to plurge planet 590, Planet Stagana."

I explained our first mission which was gonna be in a week.

"So we're gonna destroy a planet, awesome!!" Bulma said as her tail move rapidly behind her with excitement.

I avoided eye contact with her as I explained the details to the team.

"They're a small planet with Level 1 technology meaning that it's extremely advance. That's probably why Frieza wants us to take them out. Their weapons are very dangerous, so much so that one click of the trigger and you're finish."

I sent everyone a mental link. "Frieza threaten to destroy our planet if my father didn't create an elite team including me to do his bidding. But once I become legendary I will kill the tyrant."

I heard a gasp come from Chi chi.

"I will also be a legendary as well since I'm a blue saiyan." Bulma mentally said.

I was speechless. So my parents were right about her. She is a legendary as well, that explains her power level. The perfect mate.... wait what!?!

"But Super saiyans are much more powerful than Blue saiyans. Blue saiyans are the most powerful female saiyans."