Welcome Back

Chi chi's P.O.V

I woke up from my slumber to find myself nude along with Kakorat.

"What happened?" I felt a pain in my neck as I touch it tenderly. I felt a bite mark.

"Oh."

Memories flooded back to me of the eventful night. Kakorat had his arm wrapped firmly around my waist. Well I'm gonna go take a shower now.

"Goku, I'm gonna go shower ok. Meet me in the cafeteria for breakfast."

He grunted a tired response as he released me from his grasp, facing the other way.

Quietly getting out of bed I made my way to the closet. I grabbed my hot pink underwear and matching bra, a black spandex suit and white boots. Then I went to the shower facility.

I could sense that Bulma and Vegeta were already making their way to the cafeteria for breakfast. I gently washed my skin with my favorite fragrant soap (ocean mist).

I wonder what will things be like since me and Kakorat are together now. Dangerous? Adventurous? Amazing?

I couldn't stop thinking about the adventures we'll endure together. I felt a adrenaline rush at the thought of me and Kakorat fighting together in battle.

I crave adventure and some may even say I eat dangerous for breakfast. My stomach growled,confirming that I should hurry up.

After I finished putting on my clothes I looked for the pills Bulma made me so I wouldn't have to worry about caring for a saiyan child. Finding them I took two before exiting the bathroom to find Kakorat wide awake.

I blushed heavily as I saw him stretched his muscles naked.

"Goku, please put on some clothes quickly so we can meet Bulma and Vegeta in the cafeteria for breakfast."

"Oh sorry Chi I completely forgot." He grabbed a pillow, trying to cover himself, as he made his way to the bathroom.

"I'll get you some clothes from your room."

"Thanks Chi your the best." I smiled to myself as I went to the other room to get him the necessary items, making sure no one else was around.

After dropping them off, I decided that Kakorat could just meet us in the cafeteria cause really my stomach waits for no one.

Bulma P.O.V

"Awww Ciara and Tarble are together. That's so cute." I chirped as I took a sip of my water.

He only grunted though I knew he was just as surprised as me.

"Who is this Ciara character?" He gave me a look of curiosity as his features soften slightly.

"Well she's a good friend of mine that I grew up with. She has a dark tan and black hair, like Chi chi's but not as tamed as hers. More definition I should say. She's third class but really if you ask me I think she is a second or first class warrior. In a few years maybe even an elite."

Vegeta had a look of concentration on his face as he tried to digest the information. This only made me smile.

"So you do care about your brother I always knew."

I placed a soft hand on his shoulder. He only shrugged my hand off as he rolled his eyes.

"You are absurd woman, I just want to know that she's not some alien spy that's trying to take over our planet. And that Tarble was too simple minded to realize."

"You're so paranoid, you just can't accept the fact that your little brother is growing up."

I would be the same way if I had a younger sibling. Vegeta is just, how should I put it... hardheaded? Yeah that's the word.