A Breakthrough

Bulma's P.O.V

For the past few years I've grown stronger. My beauty has evolved from a kid to a young lady. I have more curves now and let's just say me and Chi are now the chesty girls.

Kakorat was the tallest of the group with Vegeta following close behind. Vegeta has become extremely powerful, now Zarbon and Dodoria are afraid of him.

He almost killed Zarbon the other day but I had to remind him to stay on the low. Over the years he started to become more ruthless and that's what worries me.

I punched my invisible opponent.

Right Right Right Left.

I repeated that little montra in my head as I practiced my punches and kicks.

"Hey Bulma." Krillin walked into the training room while I was warming up.

Krillin was one of the friends I've made on this ship. He was a saiyan as well with a bald head and six dots on his forehead. Being a second class warrior his power level was decent but compared to us he's mere child's play.

"Hey Krillin what's up?" I continued my warm ups as he set his bag down on the floor.

"Nothing much just wanna warm up before my mission." He stretched out his calves.

I stopped my little match with my invisible opponent and started doing one finger push ups.

"So how is 18?" I felt his energy spike up for a second before it lowered back down.

"Frieza took her...as his concubine."

I stopped in the middle of my push up at the dread pulling at my inners. 18. One of my only friends I've made on this piece of junk. Frieza that sick little freak.

"I'm sorry Krill..."

"Don't." He held his hand out to stop me.

"I should just be grateful he didn't kill her. Yet anyway." He picked up his bag, not in the mood to warm up anymore, and left.

Poor Krillin, Poor 18. I hope Frieza is gentle with her. Who am I kidding Frieza is never gentle especially with his pleasure slaves I've heard.

I nearly lost my breakfast at the thought. I decided that I no longer was interested in training and decided to head over to where Vegeta was.

On my way there I sensed a ki fading quickly. I rushed quickly to the ki and was horrified at the sight that greeted me.

Chi chi.

She was being beaten to death by Dodoria. "You insolent brat what have I told you about disrespecting me."

He punch her hard in the abdomen causing her to cough up blood.

"Leave her alone Dodoria." I choked out, still shell shocked at Chi chi's display.

She looked like someone stabbed her with multiple knives than blasted her with a nuclear weapon.

Dodoria only chuckled. "Oooo I'm so scared of a monkey. "He mocked as he kicked Chi chi in the stomach for good measure.

Chi chi screamed in agony,piercing my sensitive ears.

"Stop it." He kicked and punched her some more as blood ran down the corner of her mouth and nose. For the first time I felt pure rage.

"I said STOP IIITTT!!!"

My blue aura turned a light blue as my hair turned from an ocean blue to a sky light blue. My eyes started to change from blue to baby blue. My muscles became more defined as Dodoria looked at me with nothing but fear.