Hiding secrets

Bulma's P.O.V

I felt sick, like vomit every minute sick. I was on my knees emptying my breakfast into the toilet.

I wiped my mouth as I hugged my stomach. I don't know what's going on. If it's something I ate or what.

I decided to talk to Chi chi on my scouter. I made a few tweaks to it so that no one could listen in on my conversations.

I sensed my area to see that no one was listening in.

"Hello Chi chi?" I asked a bit nervous.

"Hey B what's up?" Chi chi sounded a bit worried as well. It was probably because of my tone.

"Lately I've been feeling real drained along with morning nausea. Do you know what could be the cause?"

I heard her hum over the phone before there was dead silence.

"Chi chi?"

No answer.

"Chi chi are you there?"

"Is it possible that your...."

I almost dropped my scouter as I fall back on the bed. I concentrated on sensing any other energies in me.

I felt a very small and hardly noticeable power level.

"Yeah I am." I choked out as I covered my mouth while trying to hold back a sob.

"I can sense it, luckily it's hardly noticeable but it's there."

I sighed, my voice sounding quivery.

"Bulma I'm so sorry."

I could tell she was about to cry cause the tone in her voice changed.

"Chi chi don't feel bad for me ok. I'm probably gonna end up sneaking back home really soon."

I heard her sigh abit so I knew she was calming down.

"How could this have happen I thought you were taking the pills." She asked me.

"That morning, I was getting ready really quick cause I didn't want to make Frieza wait. I think I took the wrong pill. Probably Vegeta's headache relievers. I want you to tell him along with Kakorat the news no one else should know."

After finishing up my conversation with Chi chi I went to look in the morning. I turned to the side.

My stomach wasn't completely flat anymore, there was a slight roundness to it but if Frieza looked at it he probably wouldn't notice too much.

I hope.

Chi chi's P.O.V

I put my scouter down on the nightstand. Kakorat came out of the bathroom in his boxers, drying out his hair which was, instead of up in every direction,draped down.

"So what was that all about Chi chi?" He asked me.

I almost started to tear up again during the situation.

"Um...ah.." I hesitated.

He sat on our bed next to me and rub my back softly, showing that he had my back.

"It's ok Chi, just take it slow and tell me when you ready." He said in a comforting voice.

I love when he knows something's up and he tries to comfort me. It helped make it easier on me.

"Well, Bulma just talked to me over the scouter..."

"So what did she say?" He looked at me a little worried.