First mission

Vegeta's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh! Our first mission, I'm so excited." Bulma jumped up and down.

"Calm down Little One, just worry about remembering what I told you."

Bulma settled down as she sat on my bed. I changed into our mission uniform, a white spandex suit with environmental adapting technology and white boots.

"I know, I know be careful, plurge the planet quickly, watch out for their level 1 weapons, don't tell Frieza about us, Blah blah blah. Hey you never told me about your brother Prince Tarble."

I walked over to her. "Have I ever told you you talk too much? Anyway what is there to say he is my brother nothing more nothing less."

She got up and stretched out a little.

"No Dumbo I mean how is he like?"

I leaned on a nearby wall and closed my eyes.

"When he was born he had a pathetic power. Since it was an embarrassment for a royal my dad wanted to get rid of him. I told him that I would train him myself and toughen him up. My dad can be quite a jerk at times. When he turned 6 I started training him. His power level is better now, but he's still soft hearted. That's reminds me she messed up your power level when we came out of the tank ,yours was 11,750. But now it's like 12,050 your power level almost grows as fast as mine."

I got up and came up behind her wrapping my arms around her slim waist. I sniffed in her sweet scent that was on her neck.

I felt her relax under my embrace. I'm glad that I choose her to be my unofficial mate, she is absolutely stunning though I would never tell her for her satisfaction.

Mother and father would love her if she was my mate. Though I could care less about their approval, my affairs are none of their concerns. I do what I want. (one of my own favorite quotes )

I knew that they and Bulma would get along. Bulma brought me out of my thoughts with her tail wrapping around my waist and mine instinctively wrapping around hers.

I kissed her neck as I relaxed my chin on her shoulder.

"Your scent is intoxicating." I whispered in her ear. She leaned her head to the side, making our heads touch.

"If I was at the mating age (16), would you accept me?" That was an uxexpected question.

"Yes." The answer was soft and smooth.

"Really Vegeta you mean it?" I kissed the side of her head showing my response as we rocked slowly in sync.

"I might not say this alot or be around alot but I will always love you."

She turned around and faced me.Her dazzling beauties starred into my dark orbs. She kissed my lips softly as our foreheads touched.

"I'll always love you too Vegeta." We separated as we exited my room and headed towards the border dock.

Kakorat and Chi chi were already there along with my brother Tarble.

"Why are you here Tarble?" Tarble walked towards me and Bulma.

He was almost Bulma height but just a bit shorter. He was 11 with a smile gracing his lips.

"Mother said that I could join your mission."

At that point I tried so hard not to choke my little brother with frustration.

"Just kidding, I came to wish you guys good luck. Man Geta you can't take a joke." I calmed down slightly as I heard Bulma chuckled slightly.