Partners

Vegeta's P.O.V

"Vegeta,why did you hurt me?"

Bulma sat in the middle of space. Her hair was down and she wore a white nightgown.

"Bulma, I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself." I ran towards her. When I got there, she was gone.

"Bulma!" I cried out looking around space.

An image of my untamed self and Bulma appeared. She screamed as the other me ripped off her white nightgown.

"Noooo!" We screamed in unison.

I tackled the wild me to the ground. When I looked at him, he looked like the regular me as he began to vanish into thin air.

I looked at Bulma as she covered herself with the remains of her gown, backing away from me.

"Bulma? It's me Vegeta,don't back away from me."

A mirror appeared in front of me showing me why she was afraid. I was the wild side. My head began to spin as my thrashing stage took hold.

No...No!!! My instincts came on as my common sense disappeared. I snarled at Bulma as she began to run.

I chased her and pounced on her causing her to stumble to the ground. I held her arms with mine as I took a whiff of her scent.

It smelled so sweet and pure. Innocent. I trailed kisses down her neck as I nipped at it.

"You're mine forever."

I bit down hard, drawing blood. She screamed with agony as I licked up the blood from her neck.It tasted just as good as it smelled.

I bared my canines at her which was covered in her blood. I ripped the remains of the gown that covered her body.

She disappeared again. I growled as my instincts tried to sniff out her scent.

She's gone......

I woke up with a start.I was in the healing tank in front of Bulma, who was looking at my tank with worried eyes.

I realized that the water was green and warmer instead of the blue cool regular healing liquid. I closed my eyes so I could mental link Turles.

"Turles what happened and what is this green liquid?" Turles smiled, happy to hear the Prince's voice.

"Basically you tried to rape Bulma so I shot you with a S.T (Saiyan Tranquilizer). As for the green liquid, it's to help you with your thrashing stage. You're going through your stage right now, the liquid just helps speed up the process of the stage and make it painless physically. You'll be finish in 2-3 hours."

"3 HOURS!" I mentally yelled, feeling my temple pulse. My voice was deeper than it was before.

Turles winched at the tone of my voice.

"Don't worry PV, by the time you come out it'll be about 12 am. You'll still get about five, six hours of sleep. Eight at the most."

Reasonable. I never slept more than that anyway even with all the time in the world.

"Good and what about Bulma, why is she still her?" I started to feel a bit better but at the same time drowsy.

Turles glanced at Bulma. She had moved from her standing position and was now sleeping at a nearby desk.

"She said you're her partner and that she was gonna be there for you all the way."

Really she said that? Snap out of it,I don't need her petty show of  affection.