Finally

Vegeta's P.O.V

I felt stupid for not killing him off while I had the chance. I've allowed him to blind me momentarily with his choice of words.

I got in my stance to fire a blast back. Because I knew that if I let that blast make contact with Planet Vegeta we were all done for. Even Frieza.

I was extremely tired but I was still up for the challenge. I decided to let my anger fuel me as I prepared for his attack with a special attack of my own.

The sky seemed to be changing all sorts of colors as Frieza's ki ,formed in his hands,seem to grow larger and larger by the second.

This was the first time I've ever seen Frieza's full power in person. I'm probably the first to see it and still be alive right now.

"In the next minute or so this planet will be nothing but ashes so enjoy these last few moments."

Frieza's voice filled the air as I could feel the planet itself starting to tremble.

I looked at my surroundings. Nothing but sand and dust was visible, all the mountains and canyons have crumbled.

Probably due to the grounds violently shaking.

I started to charge my attack up as much as my body physically would let me. I got into my stance for my most devastating attack ever.

"It's too bad we had to end things off on a bad note. You would've made such a great henchman. It's a shame that someone of your stature has to die at such an early age."

Frieza pretended to feel sorry for me but it was as blatant as the blue in Bulma's hair.

"Say your prayers my prince and this insufferable planet! God of Destruction!!!"

He shot a humongous beam at me. I countered it with my attack.

"Big Bang attack!!!!"

Our ki blast met head on, colliding with one another. His blast seemed to slightly push my blast back my way little by little.

I powered up to add a bit more power to it but the results were basically the same. Little by little Frieza's blast was beginning to overpower mine.

It would only be minutes before it overpowered me completely.

Why! Why does everything I do always have to come firing back in my face.

Bulma, who I've choose as my mate on the night of the blood moon, has now been impregnated by my seed. Now she is forced to bear my offspring, with no say so or choice.

Then my father, now his dead cause of me letting him die.

I mentally punch the ground as I used more power to balance out the beams.

Now my entire race is about to be extinct due to my arrogance and pride blinding me from my true task.

A tear fell down my cheek. Now because of me we're all gonna die.

More tears rolled down my cheek at the realization. I'm not strong enough, I never was.

"Don't you ever say that again brat."

I heard my father's voice in my head.

"You will avenge me and no one else. You have royal blood in those veins and I will not let you waste it on your tears. You are the King of all Saiyans now and you'll prove it today. I'm proud to call you my son, my last request from you is to kill off this abomination."

I could feel his presence within me. I strengthened my stance as I felt more powerful than ever. I felt reformed by my father's choice of words.

"Together, ahhhhh!!!!" We said in unison.